Hard Enough To Breed The Kid

bmarch

I had a long lunch break yesterday so I went over to the Lauderdale bathhouse to see what was hot, however, as the cleaning crew working, they somewhat ruined the mood so things were slow, but after cruising around a bit I found a door cracked.  Looking in, I found two older guys trying to fuck a younger thin bottom. Seems neither top could get hard enough to fuck the kid so I offered to help. Lubed up, I pushed in hard, paused, and then went right in balls-deep.  The kid moaned but now another guy had come in and put his cock in the bottom's mouth.

I started to pump hard, trying to see if I could breed his ass before he started asking any questions. One of the older guys started to rub my ass and that was all it took, I grabbed the kid's hips and thrust deep.  The kid looked back just as I started to pump my load. He moaned nicely then put his head down into the pillow. He never looked back just moaned and kept his face in the pillow. I pulled out with a huge 'plop' and the guy who was getting blown decided to take a ride.  He slid right in behind me, using my cum for lube.  It was very sloppy and hot.

part 2 coming up..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

• 3 years later...