The Homeless Guys From the Video Store –Fucked up, Dicked down, Pimped out

whthole4u

Hot. Living in NYC, I see many black homeless men everyday and sometimes I have fantasized about them mostly while I was high coming back from a party or something. Especially one skinny old black homeless man who happens to wash himself on the train station every morning. Few times he exposed his cock and he is really hung. He's really ugly and disgusting but when I think about his huge cock, I get hungry for it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Hot. Living in NYC, I see many black homeless men everyday and sometimes I have fantasized about them mostly while I was high coming back from a party or something. Especially one skinny old black homeless man who happens to wash himself on the train station every morning. Few times he exposed his cock and he is really hung. He's really ugly and disgusting but when I think about his huge cock, I get hungry for it.

You know you want to join him one day and suck his cock and then let him fuck you and hopefully he has some good bugs to share with you, At least that is for sure what I would want to do

I do love his big black cock, man. But as a sub bottom, I tend to prefer to get approached by the tops first. Of course once the tops flashes their cocks and tell me to suck, I can't resist.....=)

You know you want to join him one day and suck his cock and then let him fuck you and hopefully he has some good bugs to share with you, At least that is for sure what I would want to do

I do love his big black cock, man. But as a sub bottom, I tend to prefer to get approached by the tops first. Of course once the tops flashes their cocks and tell me to suck, I can't resist.....=)

I would just swallow my pride and approach him, think of how good he would taste and feel, you know you would not regret having him, with a little luck, he may even be infested with crabs, and even have some herpes sores that you could lick and taste those weeping juices before he stuffs his big black cock nside you

PART 3 –UNCLE JACK’S HOUSE/CRACK DEN – PIMPED OUT

After Warren and his white boy left, Dwayne and Malcolm wanted to fuck some more. I told them I could not take it. I had lost count how many loads I had taken up my ass and it felt like my hole was gaping and would not close up as it seemed like I just kept leaking cum. They both laughed, reminded me I was their bitch, so they would keep fucking me whether I cooperated or not, so I hit the pipe and took whatever they gave me.

I guess it was about 1:30 a.m. when Malcolm said we needed to settle up some as they had to restock supplies, but not to worry as they were not done fucking me and planned leaving my slut hole stretched and sloppy loose and full of their cum. Dwayne asked for their clothes, which I got out of the dryer, and as they started to get dressed he said I had to come with them too and don’t ask questions, just get dressed and come along.

So I got dressed, let as much juice and cum out of my ass in the bathroom as I could first, but before we left Dwayne told me to lube up my ass as they may want to fuck again before we get back. When we got outside they started walking east towards the Shaw neighborhood. In DC, you have some neighborhoods that on one block they look OK, are pretty safe, but then the next it is all torn up, rundown, and you would not walk there alone even during the day. This was one of those areas and only within about 6 blocks of my apartment. We walked up to a row house in the middle of the block that looked abandoned too, but I could see slivers of light coming out between the boards of a couple of the windows and I noticed two big dudes sitting out front on the porch, smoking. Almost all the houses around this one were boarded up too and looked abandoned, there was only the occasional car driving down the street or dog barking to indicate any life at all.

Dwayne walked up the steps as Malcolm and I waited by the broken down gate and chain-linked fence. He then waved for us and we followed him into the house, which had a front room with a couple ratty chairs, a hallway towards the back where we could see a couple guys standing. The place was dimly lit, so I could not see who they were as there was a lit room behind them that encased them in shadows, but no light in the hall. Once we were inside one of the guys from the porch closed the wood door, and stood inside. Dwayne walked back, said something to one of the guys in the shadows and then came back and said to me, “We’ll be waiting out here for a minute, you go back and say hi to my man there.” I looked at him not sure what he meant as he pushed me a little down the hall towards the shadowy figures at the back.

As I was walking the few feet down the hall the two guys made some motions and movement and as I got closer saw they had pulled up bandanas over their faces. They both had on sunglasses – in a pretty dark house, not sure what that was about – and so between that and the bandanas I could not see their faces. I was not sure what I was supposed to do and now was a bit freaked, but the guy closest to me said, “Come here,” so I followed him past the other guy and into the kitchen, which was lit with one bare bulb hanging precariously from the ceiling, wallpaper peeling off the wall, and the vinyl floor was torn and mostly gone, showing the bare wood below. There were a couple metal chairs, an old metal table with a formica top, a bunch of dirty dishes on the counters, a stove and a fridge and a door that led to the backyard I assumed. The window in the door and the window over the sink were boarded over, and there appeared to be another door, to what I assumed was the basement.

The guy I followed stepped to the side out of sight line of the hallway and dropped his pants. He had a nice fat dick, maybe 8 or 9 inches, uncut with a long foreskin. I assumed I was supposed to suck him, so got on my knees, peeled the ripe foreskin back, and started sucking him. He got hard really quick, pushed my head away and said, “Stand up.” So I did, he then yanked at my pants, pulling them off me in one tug, pushed me against the door to the basement, and he shoved his raw dick into my ass. The door was making little banging noises as he fucked with me pressed against it, and the banging got louder and faster as he got close. “OH FUCKER!” he said as he shot, pulled out, and said, “Stay like that.”

The other guy from the hall now came around the corner, bandana still covering his face, he dropped his pants and his dick was instantly hard. I reached out to stroke it as it was a good 10 inches and thick. He slapped my hand away, pushed me back flat against the basement door, and I had to get on my tip toes for the right angle as he went into my ass. This one slam fucked and I was afraid the hinges would pop on the door as it was rattling something fierce as he powered into my hole. I started to ask him to fuck me harder and he slapped my head and said, “Shut the FUCK UP!” So I did, let him do his business and got his load too. He pulled out, pulled his pants up, and walked back into the hall. I didn’t know what I was supposed to do so just stood there and in a minute Dwayne came back. “Come on man,” he said.

I hiked up my pants, followed Dwayne back down the hall and this time noticed a door in the middle of the hall on the left to another room with light coming out under the door. I only saw one of the guys who just fucked me, and the big guy from the porch was still standing by the front door. Malcolm was now sitting on the floor to the guy’s right smoking his pipe. Just before the doorway, we stopped by the stairs to the right, and Dwayne motioned me to follow the guy who fucked me last up the stairs, which creaked with every step. The paint and wood were both worn. When we got to the top of the stairs at the front of the house, there was a door to the left that was open, and I could see two guys tag team fucking some white chick with long hair. The next room’s door was open too and there were three or four people sitting around on boxes and chairs all smoking, there was a TV on, and they paid us no mind as we walked by. The door to the next room was closed, and the guy I followed took me to the last door that was in the wall that went across the back of the house.

The guy knocked, stepped in and closed the door, so I stood waiting. I could hear the guys fucking the girl and the TV playing, and was tempted to reach into my pants and try to taste the cum the guys had just given me. The door handle turned, the door opened, and the guy with the bandana up over his face motioned me into the room. The door closed, and sounded like it locked, which surprised me, and as I heard someone laugh I looked around the room and on the far side in the shadows a large man stood up and said, “We can’t have you running now can we. My men will ensure that you stay here until I say you are allowed to go, now please, come, sit, join me here so we may both be comfortable.”

As I got closer, I could see the guy was about 6”4, like 220 pounds football player build, with teeth missing, a beard, hairy chest, hard to tell his age, but as he was standing there and the fan was blowing across him, I could clearly see he had a monster dick swinging in his shorts. He did not have on a shirt, just blue gym shorts with a white a stripe down each side. I then felt how hot and stuffy the room was and realized why he had the fan on as it appeared the windows in this room were boarded over too.

He towered over me, and I did feel a bit scared then as it seemed I was locked in, did not know who this was, and assumed I was being pimped out. From the look of his bulge though, any fear was quickly replaced by my ass talking and saying it wanted some beef!

He stepped towards me, extended his hand, “Welcome, I am Uncle Jack,” he said with what appeared to be a French accent, with a Caribbean Island lilt. The floors creaked under his weight and the little fan did not do much to stench the smell and heat. Uncle Jack sat back down, lit a pipe, took several long hits, handed it to me and said, “Here, please, enjoy. My boys, they tell me you are good No? And say your friend’s think you are worth some of my best rock. What do you say?”

I hit the pipe, totally different high from the snow Warren gave me. The new hit crashed against the wall of high from earlier. I shuddered, and the new hit slammed through and encased my body in heat. My head spun, I gasped and, placed my hand against a wall to steady myself and Uncle Jack laughed. DAMN! That was some strong shit. When I could sort of focus again, Uncle Jack said again, “So, tell me, now that you have had a taste, are you worth my best rock?” “I can’t say Sir,” I replied, and as I did and took another hit, then a longer one, and was totally fucked up. I handed the pipe back to Uncle Jack and saw his dick tenting his shorts and could not help but stare. Uncle Jack motioned me over, shoved my head into his crotch and said, “I want you to suck my cock yes?”

I kneeled on the wood floor in front of his chair and started licking at his gym shorts and was amazed at his size. Holy fucking shit he was huge! Horse dick, donkey dick, big-ass-mother-fukka all applied. I could not wait to feel him inside me, so I stood up, pulled my pants down, took my shirt off, and got totally naked. The crack I had just smoked had set my horny level to 100+, and all the dick I had taken earlier was nothing compared to what I knew Uncle Jack could give me.

Uncle Jack chuckled, “Yes, they said you were a hungry, hmm what is the word, slut, yes slut, Hungry slut. I see, I see that this I true no? So are you a white one who can take it hard? Take it like Uncle Jack wants? I see they have marked your ass already this night. Who does that? Tell me who?”

I told him it was a guy named Warren and Uncle Jack laughed, “Yes yes, Warren, he knows what is best and he knows what Uncle Jack likes. I know it is he who sent you and your friends to me tonight, but never you mind as you and I would have met soon one way or the other. You do not know. Well of course not no. You see, your friend, no no not your friend, your – well I cannot say – but Dr Mike – yes Dr Mike, he and I are the same you see? No? We – we both serve HIM – we both serve the Deacon in our own ways and you must be ready as soon it will be your time to serve him if we train you well.”

Deacon? HIM? What was this guy talking about? Who are they? Uncle Jack continued, “Dr Mike deals with the pretty side of this city. It is Uncle Jack’s job to deal with the dirty side, to make sure that the whores, addicts, thugs, thiefs, and ghetto dogs get infected. It is Uncle Jack’s job to make sure that as many asses and dicks as possible get the AIDs and more, and when they have a taste of my rock, the last thing they care about is using a condom. Dr Mike has trained you well, very well yes, but he is – how you say – Dr Mike is soft, he does not hurt you like you need. That is why he has Charles. But even Charles cannot prepare you, but Uncle Jack can, yes Uncle Jack will make sure you know how you will be used.”

I still had no idea what the fuck he was talking about and was so high and horny and focused on his dick, did not really care, but in the weeks to come, it would begin to make sense.

“Anyways, shall we begin?” With that Uncle Jack stood up, set the pipe down, pulled his shorts down and his monster dick fell out. He was a good 12.5 inches, longer than Warren’s for sure and it looked twice as thick. There was no fucking way I could take that!!!! Uncle Jack smiled at me, “Oh yes, you will see, you will feel so good. It is so – how you say – difficile – difficult for me to find someone who can take me, so tonight when your friends come and say you are here and that they have prepared you well, well VOILA!”

I was a self-admitted cum slut and dick hound, but holy CHRIST HIS DICK WAS BIG!!!

It was long and thick and I could barely fit my mouth around the end of it. As I tried to suck Uncle Jack he used the spit running out of mouth and down his big black dick to jerk with. So while I barely managed the head, he jerked his dick with my spit and my dick was streaming precum from fear and from wanting to feel him thrust inside of me.

After a few minutes Uncle Jack stopped and said, “It is time now. Here, smoke some more, please.” So I took the pipe, had several big hits and as I handed it back to him could not believe that he was about to try to fuck me. There was no way. He stood up and I got on the bed doggy style as he shoved three fingers in my ass, scraping me with his long nails. I screamed as my ass seemed suddenly as dry as a desert. He spit on my hole and told me to lay flat. His weight crushed me as he got on my back, trying to position his dick to fuck me. My hole was so open from all the dick I had taken that his head found my gaping hole easily. But, he was so big, and the angle a bit off, that when he tried to push it in he just hit the side of my ass ring and I screamed again.

Uncle Jack laughed and said, “Oh yes, Deacon will be pleased. HE likes a slut who cries out in pain, as do I. You will bleed for me so I can infect you good.” I screamed louder as he pushed his dick head through my hole. My ass ripped, white pain engulfed my body and smothered the high from the pipe. I was gasping for air from his weight and the pain and trying my best to run from the assault. In that moment of clarity the pain gave me I realized he was truly going to rape me and was afraid.

“Please yes, make noise, I, like HE who I serve, enjoy knowing you are with pain, so yes please white slut, cry for me.” At that point I was shaking and screaming and was done and tried pushing him off of me, which was like a duckling trying to move a Volvo, fucker was dead weight on me! Uncle Jack kept working his mammoth dick around and found my second hole, then moved on to the third. Every inch of his dick shredded my insides, and created more pain than I had ever experienced.

“You like that bitch?” Uncle Jack asked. “Good white bitch – like that – make that pussy bleed – what you want – huh?” I could barely breathe with him still on top of me, and my jaw was clenched from the pain. He continued to fuck me, and now began pulling his dick almost all the way out, then working it back in, inch by painful inch. Uncle Jack then slowly pulled his huge black dick all the way out of my ass, which made a big plopping sound as it came out of my hole and was followed by a small river of ass juice, blood, and shit.

‘Come, put your ass over the side of the bed,” Uncle Jack said as he got up, and then squatted behind me as I leaned over the side of the bed. “I want to see you bleed for me slut,” he said as he punched his dick head into my hole and pulled it back out. I screamed louder, he laughed, and repeated to rip me open again and again, each punch fuck tearing my hole a little more. “Oh yes!” Uncle Jack said. “You are doing well slut, very well, now tell me what you want!”

“I want you to get off me!” I cried out. Uncle Jack growled, dug his hands into my arms and I screamed, Uncle Jack now started rough fucking. He was so deep and it felt like I had to shit, but he would not stop as my insides cramped, convulsed, and then opened up for him. He then began to slap me as he fucked, he ran his long fingernails up and down my back, leaving red bloody lines, he choked me, spit on me, and used me in every way possible for his pleasure.

My mind and body were at war as my body began to enjoy what Uncle Jack was doing, but my mind was still wanting him to stop. Uncle Jack pulled out, went to his chair, picked up his pipe, and took a few hits. “Come,” he said, “Take some hits, you are being a good slut, but we are far from done. It takes me a VERY LONG time to cum, very long, and I want to enjoy abusing you slut. Now tell Uncle Jack, do you like?” As I stood up on shaky legs and looked at him, seeing his wet, huge dick and feeling how empty my ass now felt, I realized I wanted more, much more. I walked over, took several long hits of his best rock, and let the high wash over me.

I gave him the pipe back, reached out and stroked his dick, let it go and licked my hand clean, then looked up at him and said, “Please don’t stop. Make me please you. I want your AIDS PLEASE!” Uncle Jack smiled, “Want my AIDs? That’s what you said? You will get my AIDs, and more as Dr Mike and I have plans for you.” He then spun me around and slammed his infected dick balls deep up my ass as I screamed again.

Uncle Jack continued to rape my ass in various positions, anything to make it hurt and bleed for him. We stopped a few more times to hit the pipe and he was right, it took him a long time to cum. I did not want more dick! But he kept fucking and fucking and shit he sweated liked a damn beast and I was drenched in his sweat and stink and my own juices.

I was now on my back, legs up, my head rolling side to side as Uncle Jack fucked me into total ecstasy. “Good slut, I am going to infect you now, oh yes….so good….let me use you…oh yes…let me use you….. open up for Uncle Jack, open up, YES, YES, TAKE MY AIDS, TAKE MY CUM, TAKE MY AIDS INSIDE YOU!!” Wave after wave after cum shot out of his dick as he shot into my bruised hole. He shook, and spit dribbled from his mouth as his orgasm went on and on. Finally spent, Uncle Jack collapsed on top of me, his dick still buried up my ass. “Thank you, thank you, thank you,” I kept whispering in his ear.

Uncle Jack finally rolled off me stood up. I scooted to the edge of the bed, grabbed his dick, and licked him clean. His entire shaft was coated now in cum and more, and I savored every little bit. He sighed, patted my head, and went and sat in his chair and hit his pipe. I walked over, he handed it to me, smiling, and I took a few hits and handed it back. “Will you fuck me again?” I asked. Uncle Jack laughed and said, “Oh yes slut, I will fuck you again as you need to be ready.” He scooted a little forward in the chair, pulled me closer, reached between my legs and shoved most of his right hand up my ass like I was a puppet. “I have only begun using you,” Uncle Jack snarled, “and next time I want that ass fresh and tight and unfucked as I will give you so much pain you will pass out when I fuck you.” He pulled his hand out, rapped on the wall twice, the door unlocked, the masked guy stood in the doorway as I got dressed.

I stumbled into the hall. The masked guy locked the door and led me down the hall. The people were still watching the TV, but the room where the guys were fucking the white chock earlier was empty. The masked guy stopped me, pushed me into the room, pulled my pants down and slam fucked another quick load into me, making sure Uncle Jack’s cum was worked in good. He then took me downstairs where I found Dwayne and Malcolm sitting in the front room smoking pipes. At least they had the courtesy to look up at me sheepishly as I walked in the room. They each offered me their pipes, and I took a few hits, which helped ease the intense pain in my ass from Uncle Jack’s fuck.

I walked tenderly down the street with Dwayne and Malcolm who kept saying I must have done real good for Uncle Jack as his boys set them up with a ton of rock and some other good shit they could not wait to try. They were fucking happy as clams, but I was sore as fuck and done. We got to my place as the sun was starting to come up. I immediately got naked and Dwayne wanted to look at my hole and said, “Uncle Jack sure knows how to rape a hole. God damn! You a slut for sure now with that big gaping hole, all bloody and open. DAMN! I need to get back up in there!”

I took a couple hits off Malcolm’s pipe, stood in front of him and Dwayne, bent over, spread my cheeks and said, “Well, let’s see if you two can give Uncle Jack a run for his money as my ass is feeling empty, so can some Big Black Dick help me out?”

Me and the boys partied and fucked for the next two days. In between them fucking me and loading me with their AIDs cum, piss, and spit, a few quick naps while one hit the streets to find some more anonymous dick for me, and the guys they brought back, I set a new record for Dr Mike in how much cum was injected into my bloody, used, and hungry ass. DR MIKE WAS VERY PLEASED, AND THAT’S ALL THAT MATTERED. I COULD NOT WAIT TO SEE UNCLE JACK AGAIN AND MAYBE WOULD LEARN MORE ABOUT THE ONE THEY CALLED DEACON.

• Upvote 5

FUKKER!!! Reading this with 5 Mexicans reroofing my house-- so tempted to go out and offer them some water in just a jock and lubed hole <lol> At least a couple of days worth of cum got blasted from your writing-- for my good prostate health you ought to put up a chapter a day <g>

Thanks Whthole !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Best story I've read on here hands down... I love a good hard rape scene with a fucked up whore who's torn between disgust for the filthy cock raping him and his unending need to be fucked and fucked and fucked by ANY man. My fuckin shorts are soaked with cockslime. Gonna be a long week.

Definitely hoping to find more chapters to your tale

• 2 months later...

Holy crap if i were you i would of just followed him and taken all of his loads and drain his balls dry. Because if he is ugly and disgusting as you say chances are he probably isnt getting any and hasnt fucked anything in a while and he would tear your ass up pretty good and for quite a while. Because he aint gonna let you go after a half hour he would want to keep for as long as he can.