Should i BB

I'm a versitile guy I have BB a few guys top and I much prefer it as when I put a condom on I sometimes go soft. Not a good impression I've tried the feather lite condoms and they are a bit better but I do like the feeling of skin to skin. The problem is this... I am always worried afterwards is the guy poz could I have caught something. Well I also like to bottom. And so far in my life I have only been BB fucked one and a half times. The half time was a young kid who put his cock in me for about 5 seconds :-(. The other time was a guy I knew and liked. I sucked his cock all 8 inches of it and got it really wet I then sat on it he was really surprised as we had always used a condom I then sucked his cock a bit more them sat on it again. It was the horniest I had ever ever been. He started fucking me really hard he could see my mind was working overtime. I wanted him to cum in me but he knew what I was like so he stopped stuck a condom on then fucked me to completion. I was mixed up I was disapointed about the condom but realised why he did it. Now all I can think about is taking a raw cock inside me. I read this forum and wank myself silly. What do I do how can I stop this obsession. I even thought about buying an HIV test kit to try on the guy before he fucks me. I know I want a load inside me. I even find the stories about stealthing and gift givers horny which goes against my fears. God this forum has fucked me up lol. What do you think I should do.

Great question - liked how you wove the hot details into the question!

It seems the things we shouldn't do are the things we enjoy doing the most. We're not supposed to fuck bare so it become fascinating. We try it. How exciting is it to fuck bare? Fucking amazing because it feels so good. It's that dangerous sports effect. Excitement living on the edge.

You can occasionally catch something from BB like chlamydia or gonorrhea, as well as HIV etc. But as I've said elsewhere, the risk of catching something is variable depending on who you're fucking with and what risks they tend to take as much as your level of risk-taking. You HAVE to be comfortable with accepting personal responsiblity for whatever consequences come with your free choices. The alternative is paranoia. I know what I prefer.

I think the home test HIV kits are a mouth swab you send away to a lab so that wouldn't work - and even if it did work instantly, you'd only know he wasn't HIV poz up to a month ago but because of the latency between infection and showing in tests, he could be HIV+ now. And it would also be a bit of a passion killer!

You can keep it as a hot fantasy source - and live vicariously through the stories of others.

The condom problem is down to you interrupting play both physically and mentally to stop and try to quickly and successfully roll on a tight condom and fumbling over it, feeling silly and then you've lost it. Embarrassment is not a hot feeling. If you get the bottom to roll a large-size non-latex condom like Skyn condoms on your cock as part of his foreplay then he can combine it into the play and you can get on with the fucking - he might even roll it on with his lips and if he's extra naughty, bite the teat a little to give you that extra level of sensation... but I fantasize ;)

Edited by slowfuck
spelling and grammar

if you have to ask, you're not ready. your mind hasn't caught up with what your body wants. if and when it's time, you'll know it and you'll do it. and if that time never comes, that's okay too. don't let yourself get caught up or talked into anything you're not 100% prepared for.