There Was A Party Going On. He Said 'fuck Me', So I Did.

rawTOP

• Administrators

Just gave my load, oddly to a big 'ol bear... I had a hardon that wouldn't go away and this guy near me said he had a party going on. So I went over and there were 5 other guys. I realized a few minutes later they were camming their sex (I tried my best to keep my face off camera). They were all quite high and offered me my choice of T or G (I declined). I was about to take out my PA, but they said I should leave it in. I fucked the guy who invited me over, but just as I was about to cum he went to the bathroom to take a leak (I was probably hitting his bladder when I was fucking him). This big 'ol bear got on all 4s and said "fuck me", so I did. I tried not to cum, but just couldn't hold back. I then went back to fucking the host when he got back from the bathroom, but didn't fuck long enough to give a 2nd load.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 4

• 11 years later...

rawTOP - you are a personal hero to me and years ago when I found this site, under a different name I’m sure, I sent you a message or made a comment and you answered me!  You even said to send you a message if I was ever in SF?  I’m not sure where you live but anyway I’m sure you were just being nice but that meant a lot to me, and I’ve had a fantasy of being used by you, pumped full of hot seed, ever since! I’m making a last load post for one of the first times in a little while.  I haven’t felt confident enough to do it but am inspired by you and by my new BF!  I’m in love with someone so I will write about his load!  But you’re still the best!

7196194F-1061-42E3-9D5A-3A643A96C728.jpeg