"Pick it up a little man" he said. "Com'on, ram it in."

MAIKOL20

I just came from getting my last load from the hot black freshman whom I started servicing a few weeks ago. He is so fuckin' big and hard. I can't get enough of his man-sized cock and heavy boy sauce. Here is how it went at the end:

"Now sit on it" He demanded. He lies there his fuck pole straight up and orders me to ride it. I sit on it and push down and watch his face as I force it to open my tight pink cherry. "That's it babe. That's it. Keep it going" He said as I pushed some more. As he got about half way into me, I stopped and rested for a bit, panting loudly.

"Oh shit man, ahhh... You're so fuckin big" I gasped as I started pushing some more. He just loves it when I tell him how big he is. Then finally my ass touched his crotch. He had a grin on his black face that must have been a mile wide. Lying there, totally relaxed, with his hands behind his head looking up at me, my face scrunched up from the pain, ramming my ass down onto his big hard pole.

"Do it now babe. Screw yourself on my big prick. Go to it man" He ordered. From the first time he fucked me he insisted on this for me ultimate form of male to male domination, forcing me to screw myself on his gorgeous fuckpole. And you know, this gave me such pleasure to know he wanted me this way and none other.

And I started moving my ass slowly up and down on his fuck pole. I could tell by the look on his face, that the feeling I gave him was exquisite, and the teen boy groaned in pleasure. I moaned as well, but whether from pain or pleasure I didn't care. I was so much into this scene that it wouldn't make any difference, because I enjoy the pain every bit as much as the pleasure of pleasing him, my best top now. My cock was sticking straight up and leaking precum and looked like it was about ready to shoot, as I give myself an incredible massage on my G spot deep inside me that most dudes never reach with their average sized cocks.

"Pick it up a little man" he said. "Com'on, ram it in." As ordered, I started moving slightly faster. I was still showing a look of pain in my face, but he was watching my face when I opened my eyes and that grimace turned to a smile. "Good boy" he said "Now go for it babe" and he blew me a kiss of encouragement. Such a cute muscle teen black boy.

"Oh fuck man! Oh shit Master!" I told him with a grin. "So fuckin good. It hurts so god damn good. Ohhhhhh....I love it inside me..." I groaned and started banging my ass into his crotch. We stared into each other's eyes, both smiling, as I banged away. And even though I'd already blown him twice, I could feel he was getting close again.

"Yeeeaaaooooh" I yelled as my cock fired its first shot. It sailed over my black stud's head landing somewhere, probably against the wall, and my second shot went at least as far. Oh shit, he did it again, I can't control my orgasm, when he wants me to sit on his pole. I kept banging him as is my duty while I kept shooting, and now he started getting into the action by ramming upwards with each downward thrust of my hungry ass. I was still shooting onto his chest as he finally reached his peak

I could feel his wonderful cock pulsing in my tight ass as he exploded into me like a rifle shot. Now it was his turn to scream in pleasure as he ejaculated into my cute bubble hot rear. I stopped banging him as he rammed up against me as hard as he could one final time. The feeling was incredible as I felt him fire over and over again deep inside me. I think it is more the feeling I get as I watch his face twist in ecstasy and I know I have done my job well and have pleased him no end, once more. The fantastic feeling went on and on and I thought I was never going to stop. But finally, as always, really great things must come to an end and he groaned as he fired one final shot and started to relax. I was still panting and totally dripping sweat all over him, fuckin tired but happy to have made his day. He was soaked with sweat anyway, and was also panting hard.

"Watchin you cum is so fuckin cool dude. Man you really get into it" I told him with a grin.

He answered me giving me that winning smile of his and still breathing hard. "That was fabulous. You've got the tightest damn ass on the planet. You damn near crushed my prick" He said with a laugh.

"Yeah Dude. I loved it" he said with a smile. "Being fucked by you is a life changing event." As we both were beginning to get soft, I lifted up and let his cock pop out of my ass. Then I lay down on top of him smearing my cum around and gave him a long deep kiss of gratitude.

Man I can't get enough of this gorgeous fuck machine. I am so lucky to have cruised him freshman week.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 5

• 4 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...