Ass to other bottom's mouth

whiteslutbttm

Lately I've been experimenting more with group sex. I have a top who is really into fucking an ass, then having another bottom suck his cock. I have no issue sucking a cock that's been up MY ass (I know that I'm clean), but with another bottom, how do you know they're clean? (I don't judge people who are into it, but scat is a MAJOR turn off for me.)

I'm just wondering how people feel about this (ass to other bottom's mouth, not just ass to mouth in general)? Would like to hear from anyone who's done it or wants to do it, whether tops or bottoms. Turn on, turn off? Advice? What do you all think?

Ass to mouth is a great turn on for me - both sides. I love my ass eaten out and I love eating ass. I´m not especially a scat lover but I don´t care if the the ass is a bit brown and I love to taste cum from the guy who fucked him before.

Yeah that's a tough call for me as well. I think its hot as hell when I see it done, and can totally see why your top would be so turned on by it, but I too would be reluctant to try it; especially if it were with someone I didn't know/trust.

I agree that you risk catching diseases from another bottom's ass. A friend of mine caught amoebic dysentery by sucking a cock that had just come out of another guy's ass. I'm so naturally submissive with a Dom Top, that I just give him what He wants.

Got involved with a small group down in the basement at Midtowne several months ago. I was one of two bottoms with three tops, each of us having a turn with whatever was available. I was on my back getting fucked when one of the tops that had just finished fucking the other bottom, climbed over and presented his still slick dick to me. It smelled like shit. Speaking of fucking up the mood.......

One day I fucked 5 guys in 12 hours. One by one, then the next. Since they were all spotless, I never washed my dick, so the last one was doing ATM of all the previous ones. I told him as I mounted him, he tried to be pissed, but he told me he loved it

Excellent moment.

I'm usually a top and I love moving my dick from an ass to a mouth. It's usually the mouth that belongs to the ass, but sometimes, in group scenes or threesomes, it's a different mouth. I'm not into scat either and prefer my bottoms to be clean. But if they are, there is something really hot about it. For example, I recently fucked two bottoms. They each sucked me to start off, and we even had a group suck where one dude was licking and gently sucking my balls while the other took my hard cock deep in his mouth. Then I lined them up and fucked the first guy. I pulled out after a little while and put my cock near his face to see if he'd go for since I love ATM. He sucked my cock clean. I then went back in his ass for a little, but pulled out and went right to the other bottom's hole. (The second bottom's ass was tighter, but bother were nice.) After a little while of banging his ass, I pulled out of the second ass and went right back the first guy's hole. I pulled out to go back the second guy's hole, but the second guy actually moved quickly to take my cock into his mouth, right from his buddy's hole. It was so fucking hot. I then fucked number two and, when I pulled out of him, bottom number one took my dick in his mouth. I then fucked number one and ended up squirting inside him. I pulled out and both of them went down on my softening cock, glistening with cum, lube, and spit. It was great.

i love to cross breed, and at last week's party, i was opening up a hole with my 4 fingers, getting ready to fuck it, when some guy, kneeling on the floor, takes my fingers and EATS them. felt so good, smelt like cum n scat, then he followed me around to 2 other holes, eating from my fingers; i found that he's also on scatboi, so i'll have to hook up with him again

I am a sub pig bottom so when the top pulls his dick out of an ass and shoves it down my throat I take it.....it is my duty if the tops wants to put his cock down my throat...also the tops have me rim the other bottoms they are fucking...love when a top pulls out his cock out of a hole he just bred and have me clean it off :)!!! OINK OINK!!!!

Just did this two night ago when I hooked up with this guy (about early 40s clean cut muscle daddy type) who has been wanting to get together for some time now. He arranged a threesome with me and another cub who was about 30. The cub and I were both bottoms. After a while the daddy ate my hole for a bit then after a while fucked the cub then i wanted to get fucked so he did me...after he had fucked us both i sucked his cock. Then it was another round of fucking my hole then the other cub's....finally he fucked me again and bred me :) I didn't really have a problem sucking his cock that was in my ass and the other cubs.

As a bottom at bareback groups/parties I don't get the option of having my feelings/opinions considered or respected and I am cool with that. I am a hole for the pleasure of the tops who want to use me. If a top fucks me...or if he fucks another bottom and then puts his cock in my mouth I suck it...If a top dumps a load in my ass or another bottom's ass and wants his cock cleaned I'm on it. At parties I have feltched other bottoms...and I have respectfully knelt next to tops in the bathroom and provided toilet paper service when they were ready for it...As a bottom my job is to serve...and I love my job