[iBLASTinside] A Bunch of Other Things About Bottoms That Bother Me

iBLASTinside

To see iBLASTinside's original blog post, click here...

Bottoms can be so demanding. Look, I get it. Ultimately it’s the bottom that’s in control. They can close up their pussy and all the fun ends. But unlike women, men have an uncontrollable urge to fuck and get fucked. And it seems to me that bottoms need to just give up that control and let the fuck happen. It’s their job just to open their ass.

As I wrote last week*opens-in-a-new-window-ibi.png,*bottoms can be demanding even before you show up.

Here’s more demands and shit that pisses me off.

[h=2]Draw Me a Map[/h]I live and work in the Atlanta area and, just like any set of suburbs, it’s dotted with cities and communities*— Marietta, Roswell, East Point, Stone Mountain, Gainesville, Buckhead, Stockbridge and a few thousand others. Fuck if I know where they all are.

This happens so fucking often, it drives me nuts. I’ll tell some stupid bottom where I am. His response will inevitably be, “I’m in Roswell. How far away from you is that?”

The little fucktard isn’t staying in a hotel. He lives here. I’m not Google Maps. Check it yourself.

When I travel, even I have another window open with Google Maps. I’d often travel to the San Francisco Bay area. I made sure I knew where I was stay (East Bay area) and if someone said they were in Emeryville or Castro Valley or Redwood City, I’d map that from where I was to see an approximate time.

It’s not fucking difficult.

[h=2]Scavenger Hunt for Ass[/h]treasure-trail.jpgI’ve written about this shit before, but I’m going to put this shit out there again. Give me your fucking address complete with apartment number. Don’t give me a landmark at which to meet you. Don’t tell me to drive somewhere then text you when I’m there for the next set of directions.

I’m not on a scavenger hunt for a fuck. We’re not spies. Don’t be afraid I’m going to expose your ass to the whole world. I could give a shit about whether your mother knows you love getting mancum up your ass. I just want to fuck.

Now you play games with me, that does piss me off and, well, then I might see about scaring you by posting you and your rather bad tattoo on Craigslist for the world to see that says, “I love man dick and my cunt craves cum.”

Just kidding.

I don’t even bother with fucks that won’t give me a full address.

[h=2]You Can Find My Photos…[/h]Send me your phucking photos. I’m not going to A4A or Manhunt or wherever you say your photos are located. Just send them to me. Don’t make me go search for me. Don’t give me the send to receive shit.

The funniest S2R ones are the young ones. I think because they’re 21 or 28 that a 45 year old will jump at the chance to fuck with them that I’ll send mine then they won’t have to reply with theirs.

I’m not that desperate.

When I have a dry spell, it’s usually because I’m being a little picky and I want some strange. I mean, there’s always my go-to asses I can fuck. But I want something new.

And don’t give me the fucking excuse you don’t know how to attach photos or a virus corrupted your drive or you’re on your work computer. Doesn’t work. (If you were on your work computer, dumb ass, you can’t be sending me nasty e-mails about how much you want my cock in your ass; that’s a lot worse than sending me a clothed pic. I know. I’ve worked at places that monitors IP packets and we look for words like “cock” as much as e-mail attachments of naughty photos.)

[h=2]I Only Get Fucked at My Convenience[/h]At times, a bottom needs to host and I’ll be hosting. But a bottom who only gets fucked at his convenience at his place? Fuck no.

There’s been this very hot piece of ass on BarebackRT.com*opens-in-new-window-w.png*I’ve wanted to fuck and breed for sometime. He pops up on occasion inviting me over to his place. Always his place. It’s not like his place is downtown. It’s outside the Perimeter (that’s what we call the by-pass interstate that surrounds Atlanta) just like where I live. This little cunt has a car. He just won’t put his bubble butt into it and come see me.

Oh well, he’ll never get my load.

I don’t mind bottoms hitting me up when they’re horny. That would be great. I’ve got a few bottoms I know who actually do a good job of attempting to always be prepared.

[h=2]Don’t Stop Me Mid-Fuck for a Hit of Poppers[/h]I love poppers. But unless I’m on for a long-term session, I only take one hit of poppers. It’s just before I cum. Everyone who reads me knows this and everyone who’s ever been fucked be me figures this out.

First, in the sequence of who gets hits when, the top always gets the last hit. Bottoms go first then tops go last.

I’m with a bottom the other day. He takes a hit and hands me the bottle. I do my hit. Then the little fucker takes the bottle back and snorts another one. Meantime, I’m here with my cock in the wind as that warm rush hits me waiting on him to get his ass wrapped around it.

Not cool.

Another bottom I’ve given a hit to, taken mine and I’m riding his ass to breed him. I’m doing my usual, “Do you want my load?”

“Wait!” he exclaims, like something horribly wrong has happened. Like his wife has suddenly come home or something. His body tenses up. Since he’s about six inches shorter than me and a hundred pounds lighter, he moves under me in a way where I’ve only got my cockhead in his ass.

Again, I’m thinking something is wrong.

“Where’s the poppers?”

“What?” I say.

“I want another hit of poppers.”

“WHAT?” I say.

“Where’d the bottle go?”

I handed him the bottle and let him take a hit. I stop fucking him, politely, like I’m some sort of machine.

“You ready?” I ask as he’s put the bottle cap back on.

“Yes.”

I go back to fucking his ass.

What he doesn’t know is that final*crescendo*of popper high crashed against the rocks of me not cumming. I fuck him in a couple of more positions. Then I pull out, walk across the room and begin putting my clothes on.

“What’s up man?” he asks.

“I gotta get back to work,” I say, since it was my lunch break.

“You’re not going to cum?”

“No,” I say. “It’s not going to happen.”

I leave him, practically in tears. I could have held him down and fucked the shit out of him. Then I would have shot a load in his ass. A big one. He would have loved that. But it was much more painful for me to walk away from him without leaving a load in his ass like the last four times I fucked him. He loved my huge loads.

I’ve received a dozen texts from him asking what went wrong, if I’m angry at him.

Bottoms are such clueless bitches.

If you liked this post, you also might like one of these...

Travel Diary, Day 19: Latino Guido

My journey to the Sunshine State lacked a lot of sunshine. I attempted to see if I could use Twitter...

Top Five Fucks of 2010

At my best guess, I've bred a few more than 200 asses in 2010. Not bad. Not the goal I set for mysel...

Justifying Barebacking

The Bareback Brotherhood and its recent growth forced a certain justification debate that, quite fra...

Off to the Not-So-Wild-West Again

Well... California.... here I come again. And I hope to cum again and again. LOL. I'll be arriving o...

More...

This guy must have a small dick, and this is why he needs to declare his dominance over others.  This should never be the standard, because both the top AND the bottom are human beings, and thus each should be able to behave as he wants:  the top can be dominating or compassionate, and the bottom can be submissive or not.

Frankly, I don't understand why anything this guy has said is relevant.

This guy needs to just whining. A bottom doesn't have to be "one way" just as a top doesn't have to be.

This should never be the standard, because both the top AND the bottom are human beings, and thus should be able to behave as they want; the top can be dominating or compassionate, and the bottom can be submissive or not.

It keeps sex interesting if you don't know exactly how one person is going to behave, or if you aren't meticulously controlling every detail.

Right, I like my bottoms submissive, but not every bottom is like that, and we can still have a good time both. I like to have sex very often, if I would wait util everything is perfect, I would fuck much less. I prefer to fuck more often and compromise, makes me happy, makes them happy.

Guest faggot hole

A Man like iblastinside or HungLatinDom should NEVER have to compromise. For faggots like me, our whole purpos ein life is to serve them any way, any time and anyplace they want.

@hunglatindom..you make a lot of good points..the one thing ill say is that most gay men online don't know what the hell they want..they're all waitin for the new dick or ass to come online and pray that the naive idiot is actually gonna either lower their standards or might fall for the fact that the guys stats are prob way off and hix are old as fuck too..I had this top yesterday(actually 3 in one day,2 were great)..but this 3rd top contacted me from craigslist in an ad I posted,I always post ads for bareback tops,cuz I crave raw dick and loads,and I'm one of the guys in my city that's posts for it..and I always post my pix,a good descrip,etc..I'm not as picky as I used to be when it comes to men,cuz hot guys with hot bodies cuz suck in bed or are just really fuckin annoying to be around,so my type is a guy,preferably white/latin,hung 7inches or more,and avg-athletic build..and as long as they can get their dick hard,we're good..ive been with other men before who are older and have problems gettin their dick up and after we've had that problem a few times it prob won't work anymore between..now this top replies,claims he's 6'2 230 7inches,50..and we're txtin back and forth and he's tellin me how many times how horny he is and how he's gonna fuck me so good..blah,blah,blah..he send me his pic..looks good..dick's nice,bods pretty good..so anyway..he ends up tellng me that he wanted me waiting on the bed on my stomach blindfolded and he was gonna fuck me hard and be dominant,verbal and such,so I was excited..anyway I thought he was about 10mins away based on what he told me,I'm getting in position,getting my bed ready and comfortable for him..I haven't yet put the blindfold on,then I hear the door open,and I'm thinkin "shit"..so I just lay on the bed without the blindfold..but was face down like he asked..I hear him getting undressed he seems like he's just ready to jump on top of me and fuck the hell out of me..instead..he comes up from behind..I get on my knees so he can get his dick in better,cuz he's not in the bed..he's standing in front of it and behind my ass..so I notice he can't his dick to go inside me..I couldn't feel anything..next thing you know he comes up to where my face is to suck him hard which I don't mind...he was prob 4inches soft(uggh)..but I'm thinkin he's a "grower"..so I keep suckin and his dick ain't gettin much bigger..he tries a few times more to get his dick in me..but I'm sorry,that little ain't gettin nowhere near inside my thick ass..that's the only reason why I prefer 7inches or bigger,cuz otherwise its just not goin in..so he was sayin "God I was so horny I don't know why I'm so nervous now"..and I'm thinkin..'cuz you're ass is talkin a big game and can't back it up now'..but I just said"its ok man,don't worry"..oh yea...and when I was suckin his dick I noticed his belly was bigger than the pic showed..but more than that..that obviously wasn't his pic he sent me..so he ended up gettin dressed..I kinda got a glimpse of him..but wasn't tryin to hard to really look,I really didn't give a shit..so before he walk away he says "oh I see you weren't wearin your blindfold"..and I said "well yea cuz u got here sooner than I thought"..I really wanted to say.."oh really? I should of stayed turned over so when u pulled that little dick out and showed me your big belly,I would've said ,get the fuck out"..but I didn't..I just let him leave..kinda felt sorry for him a little bit..

Oh and my main downfall I think is that when I'm horny(which is everyday) and lookin for tops online..I ask all the decent ones online..r u lookin?or "I'm hosting if u want to fuck"..cuz if I don't,I swear,these guys online think you should be a psychic,I'm the most unflaky,unshady guy online..what u would call "sure thing"..I'm not wasting the tops time or mine,and i m not askin you a bunch of personal questions,so don't ask me any..I'm not here to hang out..just to suck dck and take loads..it just gets aggravating sometimes..my pix are current,what u see is what u get..but I still try to be patient and grateful anyway..most guys in my area on a4a don't get much action at all I'm sure..so wonder why they're bitchy lol..I'm cuminsyde on a4a and rawbarebackbtm on bbrt just so u guys know..

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.