[College Boy Sperm Hole] Best Text Message Ever

rawTOP

• Administrators

Click here to see the original blog post on College Boy Sperm Hole...

My cell began to vibrate in Statistics class. A text message: “Let me have more cumhole, please?” It was Andrés, looking to hook up again already. Embarrassed to be in eyesight of prying classmates, I put the phone down. Then it vibrated again: “My hot seed. Your cumhole. Sticky, volcanic meeting?” I eventually replied and told him to come over at 9, getting hard in class at the thought of a repeat fuck.

As was last night, tonight’s encounter was to-the-point and fun. Andrés told me how well he slept last night after unloading inside me. It didn’t take long for him to push my legs in the air. Then he stopped. “Sometimes, I really get off on hard pounding. You wanna try? (Duh.) I nodded, and his cock disappeared inside me, an inch at a time. Andrés gasped, whispered something in Spanish, and pinned into place again. He spent a minute to find his fucking rhythm, and then he pushed my legs wide apart, as he leaned down to kiss me. Thus began the pounding. First, a vigorous pumping, in and out. Then he positioned his legs up to my stomach and held onto my shoulders, giving him the type of leverage he was seeking. BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM. It was the kind of noise that would make a roommate knock on the door to check if I was ok. Except that I don’t have roommates. BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM. The amazing thing is, he never took his mouth off mine as he rammed me. The combination of sensual kissing and nasty pounding was surreal. BAM-BAM-BAM-BAM. I finally had to hold onto Andrés, because he didn’t let up or vary the pace, and I was trying to avoid getting body slammed. It was my hole he was targeting. Soon enough, his breathing picked up and his eyes squinted and then widened – the international tell tale sign of “Dude, I’m about to blow inside you.” And blow he did. I nodded and smiled at Andrés, and opened myself completely to accept his sperm.

Lying beside each other on the bed, he stroked my arm and asked if I was single. “Yep. You?” In a split-second, I thought about what a fun boyfriend he’d make. Andrés smirked at me, whispering, “Yes. I’m glad, Brandon. I’m not the relationship type. But I’m in town until March, and I’d like to know that, for at least a couple days each week, you’re sitting in class with my load up your ass. You get the most amazing look in your eyes when you’re taking cum. That turns me on a lot.” Andrés asked how adventurous I got sexually. I didn’t know what he meant. “Let’s see how it goes, Brandon. You’re young, but I’d like to stretch your limits as a cumhole. A little at a time, though”.6253945978008304088-3610782679471386511?l=collegeboyspermhole.blogspot.com

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.