Bottoms who extract +++ loads

eurotopnyc

I've been fucking a bottom boy here in NYC for a few months now, every few weeks, for a total of four times, I think. From my perspective and with my particular taste, he's pretty much perfect. Physically: 22 years old, Asian, beautiful face, lean and fit body, totally smooth, juicy nipples, round buns and a spectacular hole that even TASTES sweet. Attitudinally: total bottom, submissive, hungry, eager, verbal, creative, always eager for more cock but passionately devoted to the top who's fucking him right now.

Like I've said before here, I'm blown away by young bottom boys these days. I'm twice his age and he has amazing oral skills and maybe the best anal control I've ever experienced. No matter how long I want to fuck, no matter how rough I need to fuck when I'm turned on, I know the glide will be perfect on every stroke and his sphincter response in perfect synchrony with my cock.

No wonder then that I've had mind-bending orgasms with this boy. Up until this week I haven't been able to check if my loads somehow reflect how intense my orgasms have been. Except for the first time, I've fucked the boy bare and dumped the load deep inside. While he's been very good about eating the load after he leaks it out, it's just hard to say how big the load was.

So this week we decided to mix it up a bit. I gave him an extremely intense fuck that lasted for more than three hours, with a nap in between. When I was about to cum, I pulled out of his boyhole, pointed my cock at his face and got ready to jizz.

What happened next left both of us stunned. Not only did the orgasm itself seem to last longer than normal, with more spasms than usual. But every spasm was intense and accompanied by massive ejaculation. I could see huge balls of cum spit out of my cockhead, fly through the air and splatter over his face. By the time I was done, his face was coated in cum, layers deep and to the point where he had a hard time opening up his eyes. I took a picture of it and I will try to post it here later: if you saw it, you'd think three or four guys had shot in this boy's face.

I hadn't cum in three days, so that probably helped, but the main reason for the massive load was just how incredibly hot this bottom boy is. I don't really have anyone to tell this to, so I thought I'd share here.

Curious about something and I'll leave you to contemplate this: Does the volume of the top's load matter to you bottom boys and do you take pride when you extract a huge load? Can you even tell the difference? I know this boy did ;)

Edited by eurotopnyc

Can only speak personally, but I always feel that an extra large load signifies that the top has truly enjoyed himself, has felt beyond-normal stimulation of both the mind and cock, and therefore I have pleased him to a beyond-ordinary extent. Of course I take pride in having served above his normal expectations.

As for telling the difference, one can only truly know it is an extra large volume for that top if you know what a normal load for him is like. Excepting that the top tells you how abnormally big it is, of course. That said, having swallowed or taken many hundreds of protein injections over the years, there is a definite feeling of whorish pride when I am rewarded with a much-bigger-than-the-popular-average load. When the same top consistently produces such loads, that may be a freak of nature, but it may also be a reflection of my consistent abilities as a bottom. Either way, I count myself lucky.

Finally, you will probably find a lot of people making distinctions about feeling the size of anal loads compared to oral/facial deliveries. I've mentioned this elsewhere, but I have an easier time noticing a strong-shooting load than a voluminous one when the cock shoots deep in my ass. The subsequent internal volume of liquid will also be varied by amount of lube and the amount of ass-juice produced by my hole. Generally that is a function of time spent being fucked, so if the extra large load comes after a good long session, its eventual available leakage will often seem even greater. Again, I consider such events to be worthy of pride and the making of good memories.

Ultimately, I as the bottom exist to take the top's seed. The more of his cum he shoots in or on me, the better I will feel.

It sounds as if you have found the perfect bottom eurotopnyc and I REALLY hope you post the cum facial pic! I love a Top who shoots a big load, but unless it is on my face or body it is hard to tell. Some loads in my mouth definitely feel bigger and naturally that's more for me to swallow :-) A big load in my arse can feel like an enema and provoke the urge to shit it out, but for me a BIG load is proof that I've done my job well :-)

I find that pleasure and load size are often unrelated, though I certainly don't see the size of some of my deposits.

I do know that if I go three days without cumming my load will always be bigger. And the more protracted the process of actually shooting--like a 3 hour session with a nap in the middle--the more likely I am to really splatter.

Eager to see that pic, BTW.:2thumbs:

Depends, theres alot of factors in internal load volume. How many times i edge close n backoff. How many days ive saved it (ill save a week for a pig) Since the loads go good and deep, i dont see them, but it FEELS like a much bigger nutt when im inside a bareass