raced for the airport- still holding the loads in my hole

AlwaysOpen

Hey men- after reading Whthole4U 's stories , and since he is from DC- I made a 3 day trip up. Bad timing- the Aids Conference and 800.000 attendees in town, hotel rooms were crazy high in price. Nailed a Howard Johnson at the last minute , but out away form the heart of town. 1st night )(Mon) went to the Glorious Health Club-- this place is as weird as any place I have ever been-- think a demented uncles backwoods cabin- a car parked in one area, 6 punching bags hanging over some sectional furniture. And a few men out on a Monday- managed to get fucked by a 7 inch cock. Then a black guy with at least 10 let me suck him out in the open area - over the back of a sofa- so my ass was up and ready - he kept talking about guys fucking this white hole- but only 2 others there and no takers. He left, and I hooked up with another black guy who fucked a little, then took my J Lube and tried to shove in his XL fist. It was pretty dry, but he didn't seem to care, and kept pushing until he was in. He played a few minutes, then said he would be back but was late for a dinner date and split. Never saw him come back. Sucked a couple more cock, but no where as much cum as I had hoped for.

I had a gap Wed before flying out, but after checking out of the Ho Jo- so I hit the Crew Club- and had a pigsty paradise at noon! Ate a load right after getting in the room, then a guy fucked his load in with me ass high so it would go in deep. Got a fisting in the steam room, then the fister and an asian bud followed me to the room and they both loaded me. Showered off quickly, and raced for the airport- still holding the loads in my hole. Saw some of Whtholes homeless walking from the sauna to the Metro- but no time for any more sex. I WILL be back- Glorious has a very huge weekend scene from what I have found out-- and BIG cock

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1