Being Bad Can Feel So Good - with actual picture

This is reposted from my blog.

You can find my blog here: http://www.nakedism.com/bucephalus/my-life-laid-bareby-marc-a/

post-18984-140864338938_thumb.jpg

This was one of those times something unexpected happens and it turns out so right. I had just driven home from work. I park my car and am about to head inside when I notice this guy walking by, real nice looking, in t-shirt and shorts. I wave and he walks over.

In our two-minute conversation I find out that he’s from Toronto and is with his wife and two-year-old son. They are visiting his mother who lives in a condo a mile away, but they’re staying in a nearby motel so they can be close to the ocean.

What throws me is when I ask what he’s doing now, he answers that he’s supposed to be going for a walk, but what he’s really looking for is someone to fuck.

“How’s the hunt going?” I ask.

“Real good,” he answers, “if we can go inside so I can fuck you.”

As we’re going in, I ask if I can set up my remote camera. He says yes as long as he can’t be identified and it won’t take long; he only has a few minutes.

I grab my camera and in 30 seconds set it up to take a photo every couple of minutes. I start to undress.

“Stay dressed,” he tells me. “I don’t have time for you to strip.”

I start to kneel to give him a warm up blowjob. He stops me: No sucking, no kissing, no anything but fucking.

I give him the lube. Before I know it, I’m bent over positioning his cock against my hole. Wham! He rams in.

Pain shoots through me, but he wants in and pushes his all the way, ball deep.

Then he starts to pile-drive my ass, grunting real loud. I knew it wouldn’t take long for him to cum, but he’s hitting all my spots so it won’t be long for me, either.

Then he rams even harder, and with one last grunt he starts cumming. It was one of those times where I could feel his load as it hit my prostate.

Just as he stops cumming, I start. Right before I start to shoot I feel him starting to pull out and the camera takes one last picture.

I start shooting, and I notice him standing and pulling his shorts up.

By the time I finish cumming, I hear my front door open.

By the time I recover from the fuck and cumming, he’s long gone.

It was fast, it was hard, and it was great.

As I was getting myself together, the camera took one more picture. Time to clean up. I knew I would never see him again.

Wrong.

He came back two days later.

The second time, no cameras and no “wham bam.” He made love to me.

He’ll call when the family comes back down. I know it’s wrong, but he can fuck me any way he wants

• Upvote 1