how gay?

xxww

I've never been with a girl, I'm all for women an think they are equal to men but the vagina actually makes me nauseous and it grosses me out. I don't think I would get any pleasure because I'm a bottom and I don't see how I would please a woman.

• 1 year later...
If you believe Kinsey, very few people are 100% gay or straight. Most are bi to some degree or another.

Personally, I've always a fetish for going down on women. I think it stemmed from reading by dad's Playboy and Penthouse magazines and being facinated with the stories and pics involving this. I've only done it once or twice but it was hot and I would love the chance to get good at, especially eating a poz woman.

I'm 100% gay. Females can be attractive, but non sexually. Tne vagina is not something I ever wanna see,taste or fuck. I crave the cock. I always have since I was sexually minded. Never once have I wanted to fuck a woman.

Guest mspchaser
i know its a lot of 100% gay guys on here so this is not for the Bi guys on here

i want to know have you ever at anytime even for a second got a hard on, dream, or even was attracted a female ever. i ask cuz i have a friend that 100% gay and told me he had a hard on for a female friend of ours one time and even was attracted to her even tho hes gay.

i just want to know from the gay guys if this happen to you top or bottom. :confused:

The last time I "dated" a woman was when I was in high school. I didn't go to a very accepting high school. i was often called "fucking fag" or "little homo". Granted, I was, at the same time, getting fucked by a guy in the area. I've never had sex with a woman, nor have I been able to stomach kissing a woman.

I like girls too and I do fuck them.....I consider myself bi/vers/bottom .....i guess cause i like to get fucked and I like to lick pussy too......My ultimate fantasy is to have a mmf....so I can fuck a girl while I am getting fucked...I also like to try getting fucked by her with a strap on.