I assume his intent was to get his dick to tear open my interior tissue to cause my

oralbttmguy495

Late just this past Tuesday night at my place. This Poz top came over to fuck my ass bareback. After stripping down and playing with one another's body, I worked his hard wired nipples with both my fingers and mouth, then tongue licked his belly button, then his cockhead and piss slit before I began to suck his hard cock. I inhaled a few whiffs of poppers, because due to his cock's thickness I wanted to get my sphlinter muscles in my ass to relax. Next, he asked me to lie flat down on my floor at which point he lubed both his dick and my bare ass with his fingers. He suddenly rammed his rock hard cock into my ass with such a quick, sudden force that it caused me to moan. I quickly inhaled some more of the poppers a second time which did the trick and loosened my ass up, because as he started pumping my bare ass deep, I no longer experienced any discomfort. His hard dick pumping in my ass was feeling so darn good like heaven! He asked me to slightly elevate the upper part of my body which I did, supporting myself using my hands and arms. Now that both our bodies were perfectly positioned, he started off fucking me slow because we had discussed we were interested in having a longer fuck session as opposed to a quick fuck, dump, and go scene. After about ten minutes, he began to pick up a little more speed, so I grabbed the poppers and took about five heavy sniffs up each of my nostrils. I felt this huge rush enter my head whereas I was having this hot fucking sensation with this huge sense of enjoyment I cannot begin to explain! After another four minutes, the guy started to fuck my ass much faster at which point he reminded me for some odd reason that he is Poz which I had already assumed when I read his online profile. I told him I wanted his cum inside me, telling him to seed and breed my ass deep when he was set to climax. It wasn't but twenty seconds after he told me he was about ready to cum. He grabbed my body tight against his frame, firmly holding me with his strength. At that point, I knew he was very close. All of a sudden he firmly thrust his cock as deep up my ass as he could get it, gasping and moaning repeatedly as he worked my inner anus with his tool, which felt so hot! After he had finished unloading deep in my raw ass, he used his cock to make these continuous circular motions within my anus for an additional two or three minutes. I assume his intent was to get his dick to tear open my interior tissue to cause my ass to bleed so that his Poz Cum would mix and absorb. Anyway, all I can tell you is it was a spectacular experience! After he withdrew himself, we sat our naked bodies alongside one another and talked for a few minutes before he dressed and left. I kept his creamy, masculine manhood in my anus throughout the night. All I could think is I had a part of his innter self permanently embedded deep within in my body.

From what I could tell and see, I did discover that I had bled some although it wasn't nothing significant. In either case, his cock and DNA most definitely made me feel so hot inside as he kept working my deep rectal tissue with his shaft and seed. I told him anytime he would like to come back over, my home and ass is always open for a fucking.