I wish I could find a submissive Top

Pig Bottom

wouldn't that just be a versatile bottom?

No. There are some tops who will let the bottom take control. I love to be bent over in a dark room and if they guy's dick is long enough I like to gyrate on it. Some tops just want the bottom to lie there, I like to do more and get into it. There are aggressive tops, regular tops and submissive tops (but they are harder to find)

From what I always read and hear, it seems that for some reason all bottoms like to be dominated by tops, but there are actually some submissive tops. I'm versatile, mostly top, on the dominant side when with a bottom, but I have been sexually involved with submissive tops. I mean, those that are always hard, and do whatever my will is. I can say, for example; stop, lets take a break, lets change position, harder or slower, sit or lay there while I do what I want etc. Also, playing with his nipples, kissing and other things like that in between. Tops like that are the least, but wow, are they great!!! It's about tops that are willing to please a bottom, not being selfish, doesn't that sound great to you guys?

That's what I actually love. I'm bottom, but I'm quite commanding and I can get to be dominant. I'm not submissive at all. In the end, I let the top think we're doing what he wants, but I only go for the positions I like most, and I usually set the rhythm in sex. I love those tops who will just give me pleasure with their cocks. :)