Young Arab Gets Fisted By Older Man

scotty2

Young Walid was trembling. He looked up at the handsome sixty-eight year-old man in front of him, a well built man with a full head of luxuriant grey hair, a short grey beard, and a deep tan. Rowan was on the third day of his Moroccan adventure. He had hired a villa in Tangiers and had spent the day scouring the markets and souks for a suitable subject. Eventually, he had met Walid, aged just eighteen. Walid had the smoothest olive skin, dark curly hair and a dazzling smile. Some of his teeth were crooked but that seemed to be the way of things here, thought Rowan sadly. The lad's brown eyes were deep, as soft as satin, and now they were wide with trepidation. Rowan had brought his leather sling with him. He was, after all, here for a month. And it was in that sling that Walid, now as nude as the day of his birth, was hanging helplessly, like a trapped fly in a web. Walid's pretty cut cock was dangling over his small ball sack. Rowan had shaved Walid's pubic hair and the lad was smooth and pretty. A pool of cooling urine had gathered under the sling, Rowan ignoring the lad's pleas for a toilet break, and eventually the blushing teenager had had no choice but to shame himself. He had been forced to empty his bladder on the floor as the old man gazed on amused. Walid had turned his pretty head in shame.

Rowan's cock was huge. Donkeys would envy him. And Rowan's brutish and vascular cock had been pounding Walid's pretty arse for over two hours. Rowan proudly fingered Walid's enflamed anus, admiring his cruel handiwork. It was as swollen as a donut, poor thing. Pearls of gooey cum seeped from the young Arab's boycunt like sap. Walid was no stranger to men's cocks, the dirty lad taking loads on a weekly basis and without discernment. The baker, the postman, the policeman, and the local doctor had all made their filthy deposits in Walid's accommodating boypussy. His sweet mouth had sucked hundreds of dirty cocks, male tourists filling the teenager's mouth with their bitter semen, along with older lads from Walid's neighbourhood and beyond. Walid was not the cheapest male whore in Tangiers, nor the cleanest but he had taken a shine to Rowan and had attached himself to the older man. Rowan had been sipping a refreshing glass of mint tea at the dazzlingly white terrace of the Hotel Continental. Walid had grinned over the wall and had waited for him to finish, shooed away by the security guard. Rowan had walked through the nearby souk and Walid had followed. "You want to fuck me, mister?" the lad whispered, licking his lips. "Fuck me, cum in me. I suck. You suck. I have nice cock. I have clean pussy inside. No shit." Rowan had grinned and had taken the lad home. He had then made Walid an offer. Walid would give up his boypussy to his first man's fist, and in exchange Rowan would part with a large percentage of his monthly state pension.

Fisting was a relatively new concept to Walid. He had never really seen the point and no man had ever wanted it. Cock yes, but an arm? Walid desperately wanted a new laptop; he wanted a fancy one like an American would own. If that meant taking a whole hand into his little teez, so what?

Rowan pulled out a cruelly proportioned buttplug and Walid moaned. Rowan's fingers explored the young Arab's lovely pussy, the boy's sphincter nibbling like a toothless calf. Fuck, that was nice, thought Rowan. He looked at the lad, his eyes clenched, eyelashes as long and black as a girl's. His hairless caramel arms were gripping the chains and the room was redolent of his armpits. Rowan lubricated his fist from the tub of grease. He'd need a good dollop; the lad was resistant and nervous. He pushed four fingers into the velvet opening. It was hot and tight. Rowan pushed up to the knuckles and Walid tried to swing away on the sling. Rowan simply steadied the chains with his free hand. The little rascal would not escape. "Stay still, you bad boy," Rowan said to the teenwhore, smacking him on the thigh.

"Sorry," whispered Walid. "I try." "Yes, son, you try," said Rowan gently. "Granddad's going to push past the knuckles now. It might hurt." "OK," said Walid stoically. His little denuded cock was rock hard. It was dripping mucus. "Try and breathe deeply and push your bottom out, as if you were trying to poo," said Rowan. "Yes, breathe and push," repeated Walid.

Walid howled, his breathing and pushing forgotten as the pain spread through his sphincter. "Sorry," whispered Rowan. "Look, try again, but this time Granddad will do it really slowly." Walid nodded gloomily, his eyes still watering. Perhaps he could do without a computer. This time Walid did not fight. He sniffed his jar of poppers and pushed. He pushed hard. He accepted the pain and breathed deeply. "That's it!" cried Rowan. "Keep going, son, it's going in." Walid gasped as he felt a strange pressure, a hard force entering him. His sphincter was parting and the man's hand was inside him.

"Wa'allah!" gasped Walid. He sniffed deeply on the poppers. Rowan's fist rested inside his young guest's anus. "You good, good boy," whispered Rowan, delighted. The lad's cavernous pussy was satin and moist. Rowan closed his eyes blissfully. Fisting teenage men was the best, it really was!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you like this story check out my other stories on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_athr_dp_sr_1?_encoding=UTF8&field-author=Andy%20McGreggor&search-alias=digital-text. This story will eventually appear in http://www.amazon.com/Gay-Sex-Erotica-Sleazy-ebook/dp/B0085WPOMY/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1345930493&sr=1-3 volume 2

Edited by Hotload84
  • Thanks 1

GREAT story. Love how the top called himself "grandad." The tone of this story is incestuous. Love how the older man teaches the younger one about submission and passion. Please post the next chapter. You write well!

Thank you! xx

Thanks. Rowan, the character of this story appears in one of my Kindle books, Gay Sex Erotica - Sleazy Dads & Lads - Vol 1, on Amazon. I am currently working on five new ebooks. There will be trilogy of S/M stories of three twinks at the hands of three cruel masters, a Judge, a Bishop and a Count at the Count's French castle, there is the Andy McGreggor series prequel, Danny and the Fifty Load Fuck, and there will be two or three new short stories collections following on from Bareback Euro Lads and Older Men.

perfect read..now id like to hear one about a slim twinky arab fucking & fisting a white tourist for hours...i can then imagine its moi ;)

Thank you fisterm8. I had thought about a twink doing the fisting but I tend to personally prefer it when the twink gets fisted, especially if they are virgins. I will mull it over and try and do such a story soon. xx