Curious but not completely sure yet about taking the plunge?

Perhaps consider first getting bred by poz guys who are on meds and undetectable. HIV prevention folks will tell you that this is not without risk, though many chasers will attest that they have taken undetectable poz sperm and do not get converted.

Think of it as a possibly less risky way to test the waters first, and see how it makes you feel taking undetectable poz cum.

After doing that, you may decide that you don't want to go any further, or you may decide that of do.

Perhaps consider first getting bred by poz guys who are on meds and undetectable. HIV prevention folks will tell you that this is not without risk, though many chasers will attest that they have taken undetectable poz sperm and do not get converted.

Think of it as a possibly less risky way to test the waters first, and see how it makes you feel taking undetectable poz cum.

After doing that, you may decide that you don't want to go any further, or you may decide that of do.

I think this is excellent advise. It seems that neg guys who have poz boyfriends that are undetectable

almost can't get pozzed, even if they try.

Edited by tboyer

Guest GoodExercise

If you think you can fly, test that out by jumping off a curb before you jump off the roof. But if you want real sex, just spread your legs and take some your cock and cum up your ass. You can do it.

I completely agree. I'm neg myself but had a poz bf for 4 years, without any infection. At the time I wasn't at all a chaser, and he only occasionally bred me. Now, I'm really, really turned on by the idea of taking poz cum with a high viral load, but not sure I'm ready.... meanwhile I think about it all the time, and it makes me rock hard!