Lost Innocence at the Bathhouse

rawemobttm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey rawemobttm,

hope you're not through with Adam already. I can tell that the boy needs more - more drugs, more cocks, more loads, especially charged ones. Maybe Dean and Jack should not only play with his hole but also manipulate his mind until the kid can no longer imagine a life without POZcum dripping from his ravaged boycunt!

• Upvote 3

Hey rawemobttm,

hope you're not through with Adam already. I can tell that the boy needs more - more drugs, more cocks, more loads, especially charged ones. Maybe Dean and Jack should not only play with his hole but also manipulate his mind until the kid can no longer imagine a life without POZcum dripping from his ravaged boycunt!

That would be hot!

I'm not finished with Adam yet....I write stories for another site as well and am trying to get caught up there. I should be posting something soon with Adam. He still has to take the guys in Dean's room first before going to the sling room for some more fun. =)

I'm not finished with Adam yet....I write stories for another site as well and am trying to get caught up there. I should be posting something soon with Adam. He still has to take the guys in Dean's room first before going to the sling room for some more fun. =)

Really looking forward to the sling room part. Anytime I hear about a sling being involved I instantly start to get hard.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...