Provincetown

Last night was fucking hot at the dick dock. Lots of guys there. One hot slender sexy guy took a liking to me and we hung out for a while sucking, and he remembered that I had fucked him at the black party in NY. We got a little circle going on, and another guy came to fuck me while I sucked off the tall blonde.

Then another guy who I knew from around town grabbed me and started making out. He then said that he wanted me to fuck him, and took me off to the side away from the crowd. He asked me if I had any condoms, and I said "no, do you?" He said no, but then turned around, licked his fingers, and got his buthole wet for me. It sure sounded like an indication that he wanted me to fuck him anyway. I admit, I stopped short of cumming in his ass, since he had asked for the condom in the first place. But then there was another hot tall muscle guy looking for sperm; I fucked him for quite a while before I gave up my load to him and then called it a night.