Threesome preferences of tops

Jamesbgck

two tops one bottom prefer the other "top" to be a fuck buddy.like to use stud cum as lube for my dick.usually eat what I breed and gets me off knowin the cum Im suckin out some pighole is somebody I know (as well as my own) also get off to one of us fuckin his face while the other goes at the shthole and trading places

I know you are asking tops in this thread but as a bottom I like two tops or one top and a vers-top. I definitely dont want to have to share with another bottom haha when I'm getting fucked I get cock-greedy! While I'm definitely a bottom and wand the majority of the session to be me getting fucked, I'm never opposed to topping one of them at the end or when they need a break to recharge haha.

I like the two tops and one bottom combination. I have a regular fuck buddy and we try to double-fuck the bottom if we can. There is no better sensation than feeling another cock against yours in a tight ass. When one or both tops cum, it gets even better.

Top+bottom. Top+top+bottom. Top+top+top+bottom. Top+top+top+top+bottom. And so on, you get the picture.

eurotopnyc's formula just gets better and better for a cum slut bottom. From this cock worshiping bottom's perspective, getting tagged by two or more tops is always hotter.

But I can also see that a Top would really get off on having two or more asses to fuck.

I have enjoyed both combos--T+T+B and T+B+B.