A sex addicted in the middle of nowhere

vrsbbltn

I have always lived in mid/big cities, or close to them, so finding guys to fuck is relatively simple. Nevertheless, sometimes it's not as easy as it seems, even in huge cities, some days you get no sex. So as the sex addict I am, many times I don't get what i want/need.

Now let's suppose we are talking about a sex addict, who does not have a regular fb and depends on fucking random guys from time to time to get laid. Let's also suppose he lives in a town of 2,000 inhabitants in rural Idaho, Montana, Kansas, Utah, S/N Dakota, Iowa, Nebraska, Alaska, or in any lonely vast region of any country, where the closest fuck could be as far as 10 hours of driving.

Some of you guys live like that, or have lived something similar? Or you know how it is like because of friends you have, or some time you've spent in such places? I have always wondered how it is/feels, how they manage their sexual urges, and the simplest answer to that is: MUST be hell.

It's hell either way. There are con's to cities, but you do have more of an opportunity there to rediscover yourself. If it is that important to you, perhaps its time you moved. Sure, there are a lot of reasons that make that difficult, but it's done all the time. Pick a city that satisfies you and go for it. After living in one of the largest cities in the US to a mid-level city, I can safely say I belong in the big city. And yeah, one of which is sexual freedom.

Guest ff-whole

Oh yes, I live on Bonaire in the Carribean... Paradise you think? Although we get a lot of tourists, it is very hard for me to get dick.

Now if I would live on Aruba - smaller Island but much more tourism, it would be a different story...

Here on Bonaire the guys only want to dive into the water, not into me...

I think it would be very tough for sure, the south of Britain, around where I live, is very densely populated, although most of the individual places themselves are rather small, sometimes means you have to travel an hour for a decent fuck, but at least the ability to do it is there.

Agree with thomas12, I lived in Manchester (2.7million) for 2 years and spend a lot of time in London (8.2million) and I know I'm a big city guy and am definitely aiming to return to a big city soon, preferably London

I'll always stick to large cities. But finding good fucks also depends on how liberal vs conservative the city is among many other things, not so by how many people live in it, so I'd take a large and liberal (or at least, comparing it to other cities of the country), one where there's plenty of hot guys.

I forgot about tiny islands, which are even worse, as you are not able to drive far away to find a good fuck, will need a plane, which takes so much time, planning, plus it's so costly. But imagine a much smaller island with very few tourists like Saba (btw, it's capital name is "The Bottom").

Edited by vrsbbltn
spelling

You can find cock (or ass) in smaller towns or rural areas. You just have to do a couple of things (possibly in combination):

1: Plan ahead. Guys aren't going to be available 24/7 like they are in NYC or Fort Lauderdale. Even at 6pm, you might have trouble finding cock (or ass). Make plans a day or two ahead of time (pain in the ass, I know, but you'll get more action that way). If you have Friday night free and want to plow some ass, better start cruising online Wednesday or Thursday.

2: Be prepared to drive a bit. That hot bottom you're dying to breed? Might live 30 minutes away, might live 60 minutes away, or more. Especially if you're trying to be discrete, expect to travel out of your town, maybe even out of the surrounding area.

3: Lower your standards (to a realistic level). Gay/bi men make up what, about 10-20% of the population (going by most estimates)? So after cutting out women, children, and straight guys, you'll have about 50 gay guys for every 1000 people in your area. Now subtract the guys not looking to play (closeted, in a relationship, etc), the guys who are complete flakes/losers, and the guys not on the same sites as you (or just not into you). You'll maybe end up with a dozen or so guys to choose from. If you've only got a dozen guys to choose from, odds are NONE of them are going to be the fuck-buddy of your dreams. So either accept that and be willing to settle for a 6/10, or get used to jacking off.

4: Give up on trying to find new cock (or ass) all the time. Settle for having an on-going fuck buddy (or fuck buddies). Yeah, this might mean learning how to have a 5 minute conversation before or after sex. It might *gasp* mean learning the other guy's name. It doesn't mean you'll be getting married, so don't get worked up at the thought. And if you do get tired of fucking the same guy? You can always go back to jacking off alone.

BTW, I'm not trying to be bitchy to the OP. I used to live in a small town (like, less than 1500 people small), and the attitudes and behavior of guys online in those areas pissed me a LOT of the time.

Edited by whiteslutbttm

I live in Antwerp Belgium but travel frequently to Amsterdam too, I have noticed in Antwerp it may be a small city but there are a lot of horny guys here & not too many clubs to go out etc so the chance of running in to someone is small, That way it is also a lot easier to find regular FB, I have 4-5 regular tops that need to dump there loads in to me when needed so my ass is normally booked & busy quite often.