I am realizing my role...

Been sucking and bending over for guys (safely) for years now. the last 4-5 years its been often. to the point of almost daily with random guys and a few I know. Lately ive been realizing my role in life is to please men in bed. I guess i really am the total bottom slut i thought i was. I was at a bathhouse the other night. sucked 2 guys off in the sauna (they both blew on my face), one guy out on the sundeck fucked me, then went back to my room, laid on my stomach with my ass ready. thats where i admitted to myself, im just a set of holes for cock to enjoy themselves in. I know my role in life. im not sure im happy with it but its obvious to me that anyone who gets fucked by as many guys as i do, sucks as much cock as i do, lays ass up in a bathhouse with condoms sitting on the table next to the bed waiting for guys to slide one on and into me, I replied to a CL ad late last night, ran to the guys hotel early this am and sucked him off. I just have to be a set of holes for TOP guys to use as they please, nothing more.

do you guys know your role ?

Edited by not_sure_bb

Guest tweakedsub

fuck... i love the way You think and express Yourself. as a submissive total bottom who has started exploring other forms of submission such as masochism, that is exactly how i feel about myself.

I think you already know that you're going to be taking it raw eventually, or you wouldn't be on this site. Time to get some poz loads up your ass so you can free yourself to become the cumpig you were meant to be. The sooner you do it, the sooner you can start being true to your nature!

• Upvote 1

I'm at about the same stage in life as "not-sure-bb". As my profile states i've been fucked by a couple of tops for at while now. Also i've layed my ass up to any cock willing to fuck me on the side. Still only safe (besides oral ofc).

I too have started to realize that being a toy of pleasure for men is my role in life. Not exactly what i wanted for myself when i was younger (definitely not what my family wanted), but who's to blame - getting plowed by fat cock is the best thing i know - i'm totally addicted! Addicted in just a couple of years. I always feel it's a shame when guys blow their load in a condom. So maybe i too should stop being selfish and just embrace cock to its fullest. It's a big step, and i'm not sure I would chase poz, as "dougr650" mentions, but just ditch condoms and wait for the inevitable to happen. At least i almost admitted to myself that i'm a hole ;)

Now that you know your role you need to understand it's not your place to say whether a top uses a condom...

I'd have to disagree with that rawTOP, it sure as hell is my place to demand the top takes that condom off if he wants to get anywhere near my arse!

• Administrators
I'd have to disagree with that rawTOP, it sure as hell is my place to demand the top takes that condom off if he wants to get anywhere near my arse!

lol True - hadn't looked at it from that perspective. But a true and total sub will let a top fuck him with a condom since submission is complying with what the top wants. At the same time even a total sub will make it clear to the top he loves it when a top cums in him, and he might ask a top who uses a condom to cum in the condom so the bottom can take the condom and get the load out of the condom and up his ass.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...