Tight vs loose holes

vrsbbltn

My hole stays pretty tight even though I've been fukd quite a bit..but I've never used toys or put things up my ass..I mean a lot of guys like seeing guys get fisted and have huge dildos up a guys holee..but every top likes a tighter bottom..now once a guys cock is in me..I can take it like a champ..

For me, I prefer a loose-ish hole, a hole that I don't have fight to get into. The best holes are those that don't need lube...like my regular fuckbud, his hole is always moist and buttery-smooth, i just just need to push in with a gentle nudge and off we go....

In this debate Tight vs. Loose holes, I favor loose holes because of many of the reasons given here. As a bottom, I can loosen up my hole but at any time I can tighten it. I particularly like loosening up once I notice the guy fucking me is starting to shoot.

Are there bottoms with a loose hole that cannot tighten their holes?

It just depends on the hole I'm fucking.... Def. don't like too tight holes as I feel like I'm raping them.... Also don't like guys who complain that it hurts. But on other hand also don't like guys who's hole is so stretched out with no muscle control that I literally feel nothing....the best r medium tight holes.... Easy to get in and fuck but u still feel some kind of tightness.... Or guys with somewhat loose holes but that know how to use their ass muscles to milk my dick. But it's like with everything.... Some holes feel so amazing that make me cum pretty fast and other holes feel so so.... And then there r other holes that don't make my dick feel right at all.... The best r the holes that feel so good that make me cum easily..... The ones I have to really hold back not to cum.... I have had that it felt sooo good that I couldn't hold back and came a bit but not completely.... Like that as I then can take longer to build up the cum feeling again and really load them up....