Head For Tail

Tailgunner

I was working my vacation by harvesting fruit. I was surprised to meet some gay and bi guys on the team. I had half a dozen fellow gay and bi men at the metal fabrication plant where I normally worked, and the sex with those guys was great. The sex I had with the guys on my vacation job was an unexpected bonus.

Two of the guys at the orchard were Juan and Eduardo, both masculine, hefty swarthy Latinos, about my age, that is to say they were in their late twenties to early thirties. At 6', Juan was about an inch under my height. He weighed 260 and sported bitten nails which made his hands excellent for mutual masturbation. Eduardo was a few inches shorter than Juan and about 200 to 210 pounds, and he, like Juan, bit his nails. Just to complete the picture, I am white, wear glasses, sport a beard, weigh-in at 240, and yeah, I bite my nails. Unlike Juan and Eduardo, I was circumcised and had almost seven inches to their six-inch cocks.

We originally planned to screw Mikey, a willowy fella who looked like a flat chested woman with long bleached hair, however as Mikey was unavailable, we ended-up playing with Rick, my nerd-buddy. Now, Rick was Juan's height but weighed at most about 190 pounds. With his horn rim glasses, he looked just like the sort of geek who show-up in comic books from a half-century ago - the type of guy who, while laying on the beach, is targeted by surfers who kick sand in his face. The only noteworthy difference between him and this caricature was the dirt under his nails. Owing to his job at the plant as a mechanic, the dirt was as black as the frame of his glasses frames. Oh - another difference: he fucked a sports jock in his college. He was versatile and uncut.

The date took place one fine spring day near the orchard in an old garage that had been used as a sex pad. We met there one morning and started off with a group hug. "That feels good guys. Let's strip and do it again" I told them. We then stripped and hugged again, then we sucked each other, and in the process I enjoyed the accumulated smegma of several days from Juan's and Eduardo's cock. Rick, meanwhile, first sucked-off Ed, and then Juan, eventually swallowing their loads and kissing their dicks and balls. Ed then began sucking me off.

Juan was sucking off Rick, and not surprisingly, since he was uncut, he came before I did. After Juan swallowed Rick's load, he kissed his dick and took over from Ed, sucking me to completion. Ed didn't mind since he had sucked me off on several occasions, whereas Juan had not. Soon enough I blew my load in the chubby's mouth. After Juan sucked off of my dick and kissed it, we rested a few, swilling beers before resuming our play. After about half an hour of rest, we were ready to fuck Rick.

Having gotten off first in the oral round, Ed went first. Rick sucked his dick to hardness, leaving the man's dick wet, Rick lay on his stomach on the mattress which was on the floor, his legs spread. Apparently Rick had been fucked earlier that day in a tryst with an on-line hook-up, so his ass was lubed. Ed mounted him and inserted his hard dick up his ass. "Nice culo. I fuck this bitch good" Ed said as he hilted himself and began fucking. Juan and I stood naked with our arms around each other watching Ed have his piece of the nerd. Ed took easy strokes enjoying himself in Rick's good hole. The man's pelvis and ass smoothly moved up and down as he made love to Rick's ass. Juan and I soon sported hardons again. A few minutes later Ed stiffened and hilted himself as he grinned while he ejaculated in Rick's dick-loving ass. The man remained hilted for about a minute, gave a couple of small thrusts, withdrew and dismounted. Rick put another pillow under his pelvis to raise his ass for easier entry by the corpulant Juan. "Your turn stud" I said as I patted Juan's shoulder.

Juan gave Ed a deep kiss, and then mounted Rick who looked like he was in seventh heaven. Juan adjusted himself, leaned forward, placing a big fleshy hand on the asshole's upper back and eased himself into position, his hard prick kissing Rick's ass lips, and, after a pregnant pause, drove into Rick's ass, his manly weight driving his cock home. "Nice tight cunt" he said and started fucking.

This time Ed stood next to me and snaked his arm around my waist, as I draped my arm on his shoulders, my dick was throbbing as we admired Juan's studmanship as he fucked the queer. Ed reached for my dick and I had to say, "Dont touch it or I'll shoot." He smiled and withdrew his hand. I wasn't exaggerating: scarcely a month earlier I had shot off when Juan grabbed my dick while we watched a gang bang involving a drag queen and a dozen guys. On that occasion, while Juan had already fucked the queen, I ended up blowing my cum on the floor, and I was determined not to allow that to happen again. Soon Juan's fat was shaking and rippling a little as he fucked Rick's ass a little faster and harder. His dick was still quite sensitive and he came in a matter of minutes. Like Ed he hilted himself to pump his love juices as deep up the asshole as possible. My own dick was slimy as I oozed precum.

Like Ed had done, he pulled a little way out, thrust, withdrew and dismounted as we helped him up. Rick pulled one of the two the pillows out from under his crotch. It was now my turn. I planted my knees where Juan's had been and pretty much mounted Rick the same way as had Juan. I put my dick to his slimey hole and drove it right in. My meat slid into him easily, lubricated by the loads of cum Rick had received earlier. I lay on his back a moment, luxuriating in the sensation of of his muscles and the sweat that coated his body. Then I began fucking him. My dick pumped smoothly in his ass like a well-oiled piston in a cylinder. He was still snug around my dick even though he had been fucked regularly for years. I fucked him much as had Ed and Juan, then I sped up, feeling my oats, wanting to add my cum to the mix. I fucked faster and harder, feeling the heat from the controlled friction between my dick and the Rick's asshole, enjoying my role as the top in our relationship, as well as enjoying the opportunity to share him with two buddies. Soon my pelvis was slapping his ass as I pumped him with gay abandon enjoying how good I felt being part of a small team of men using him for a woman. I began sweating a bit and breathing hard as I piston-thrust in him, then pile-driving him, followed my jack-hammering in his ass. I reached climax, feeling my balls constrict as my cum readied itself to blast into Rick's ass. I began cumming, hilted myself, pulled halfway out and slammed it home until I was spent amid the cheers of my two fellow studs. Naturally I rested on his back, my dick deep inside him as I caught my breath.

"Great fuck stud." Juan said as we hi-fived. I slammed a few more thrusts up Rick's ass before yanking out. I stood with my arms around Juan's and Ed's shoulders while Rick sucked our dicks clean and kissed them and our balls. I could tell that Rick loved the taste and smells of our cocks and our crotches. I left my dick in Rick's mouth and pissed and he drank it. The other two men told Rick to drink their piss, and he complied. Then Ed asked to drink Rick's piss. I was surprised that either one would drink piss. Needless to say I would use Eduardo's mouth not just as a cunt but as a urinal every chance I got until my vacation was over. Juan also used his mouth that way and broke his ass in. Both had been fucked in their early twenties but didn't like bottoming, but I was able to score both their asses my last week at the orchard. Mounting and fucking them was a great feeling, the compact cub-like Eduardo and the large fat Juan, their tight slick holes making my cut dick feel so good as I fucked them and came inside them, spurting with pleasure pumping my cum up their asses. They also sucked my dick clean and drank my piss as well.

Of course I continued to fuck and otherwise use Rick and the other bottoms and versatiles and was later able to finally share bleached blond Mikey with Juan, Eduardo and another equally manly Hispanic man, who like me, was a Top and a great french kisser. Fucking Mikey's 29 year old hole was just as good as fucking Rick's.

Edited by Hotload84