Not sure if i was bred

Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

I travel alot for my job and I knew i had a trip coming up to the east coast, so I got on Adam4adam and started looking for a top to use my holes while I was out there. After cruising the city someone IM'd me and we started to talk. I like a very dominate controlling top, someone who really controls the scene, and this guy wasn't it, he did tell me to stay away from this one guy in the room, he was bad news. Well that got my interest going and sure enough I checked out his profile and saw he was into leather and bondage.

Just when I was thinking about if I should contact him, I got a email from him, asking if I was in town. I told him I would be there in about a week. After a few emails we started IM'ing each other. We talked about interests and what we were both into, when the talk turned to fucking he told me he only fucked BB and that he would fuck me BB. My cock went hard, I had always wanted to try BB but was afraid of catching anything. He stated that he was being honest with me up front rather than lie like some guys do and then fuck you bare.

Just some facts about me: I am a huge popper pig who loves to be face-fucked and be fucked, but have always used condoms. This top was so controlling in our conversations and stated that I would be tied to the bed and fucked, an all time favorite of mine. Something about being helpless on a bed, legs spread wide that is so hot. He really got inside my head.

The day of the trip arrived and as I checked into my hotel room all I could think about was how soon I would be naked with a cock in my ass. I had brought with me some rum to build up my courage. Quickly I poured a drink and started getting myself cleaned out for the session. My hands were shaking as I logged into my hotmail account to let him know I was in my room. I waited for a response, my heart pounding in my chest.

1 inbox: Welcome to town, you all checked in? You ready for this?

Me: Yeah all checked in, and cleaned out.

1 inbox: Room #?

I could hear my heart pounding in my head as I looked at the email, last chance. 202 I replied, and looked at the return button as I hit it.

1 inbox: On my way should take me 10 mins

Me: let me know when you are in the parking lot.

We had agreed that I would leave the door jammed open and I would be naked face down on the bed. I didn't want to have to wait the whole time face down. He replied 'okay'.

I poured another drink and made sure the room was ready with spare towels and wash clothes spread about the room. About 10 mins later I got and email in my inbox: "I'm in parking lot now, heading up." My heart really started to race as I closed the computer and lay down on the bed, waiting for what was about to happen.

I heard the door open followed by the lock being latched, my face was buried in a pillow, I could hear the sound of the bag he brought with him as he placed it on the ground and unzipped it. I heard as he walked over to the bed and unscrewed the cap to the poppers we had talked about, then he grabbed me by the back of my head and lifted my head so I could take a nice big hit of poppers, I tried to hold it as long as i could but he shoved the bottle under my other nostril and told me to take another hit. Trying to get as much poppers in me i inhaled deeply and held it as he shoved my face back in the pillow. By now the poppers were starting to take effect, i could feel my heart beating out of my chest.

Then I felt the leather restraints being placed on my wrists, first the left, then the right, and hooked behind my back, next were my ankles, and I knew he would use those to tie my legs spread wide to the bed exposing my hole for him. Lastly he placed the leather collar around my neck and told me to keep my face in the pillow. I could hear as he unzipped his jeans, he was right next to the bed, "OK you can look up" and as I bring my face out of the pillow I see his massive cock 7.5" cut and thick. "Start sucking whore!"

With my hands behind my back, I wiggled over to the edge of the bed and opened my mouth. He slid his cock in and I felt it sliding to the back of my mouth. He quickly grabbed my head with both hands and started to face fuck me, I love being face fucked, but with your hands behind your back it's totally different, I loved it. He really picked up the pace and fucked my mouth pretty good, then would slow down and shove it deep til I gagged and choked then he would quickly pull it out, he really knew what he was doing. One time when he pulled the cock out of my mouth completely I quickly asked for more poppers.

The bottle went back under my nose and 3 massive huffs were taken, and then the oral assault began again. After about 10 mins of face fucking me, he told me to lay face down on the bed. He placed a pillow under my hips and I knew what was about to happen. First he took my left ankle and tied it securely to the bed, all the while in my head I kept thinking oh shit this is going to happen, he is going to fuck me raw. We had agreed that if i called red he would stop but that he would pack up and leave. In my head i thought i still have time. My heart was racing as he tied my right ankle to the bed, and I thought i am really fucked now, here I am hands cuffed behind my back and my legs spread wide on a bed, I could feel the air on my exposed hole.

He walked around to the side of the bed and held the bottle under my nose and told me to breath deeply, and I took two of the biggest breaths ever and held it was long as I could. I buried my face in the pillow and could hear him place the poppers on the nightstand as he walked to the end of the bed. Feeling him climb on the bed behind me, my mind was freaking out, oh shit, oh shit. I felt as he spit on my hole, but I had already pre-lubed myself, then I heard him spit on his cock. This top knew what he was doing, he didn't have to probe around at all, one quick thrust and he was inside me, fucking my hole bare, just like he said he would in the on line chatting.

I tried to just take in the moment, here I was tied helpless to a bed, high on poppers with a man I had just met fucking my ass. I was trying to decide if i should say red, but was enjoying the sensation, I started to have some inner conflict and was struggling underneath, saying no. This went on for about 30 seconds and then he stopped and got off me. He never sped up his fucking, or breathed heavy or grunted. He said he could tell I was conflicted about being bred and didn't want to scare me off as I was in town for a few days and would like to have another shot at me. He untied me and was very polite about it and said we would play again.

I am seeing him again this week on another trip to town. Really looking forward to it. What do you all think?

Edited by luv2getfuckedwm1

Guest luv2getfuckedwm1

well I don't know if he came inside me, he stopped back over twice on that trip and face fucked me and came on my face. On another trip to town he shot down my throat. This next trip he said it was going to be like the first time only more intense, and my days of safe words is over.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...