Locker Room Sauna

bbpozslut

it's pretty good. regular parties. check out the underground123 site (co uk) and all details there

when you coming down?

Thank you for the info cuntspunker. I found out about the parties via the underground123 website. I thought I'll ask feedback what are the parties are like. I been to bareback parties before and I never seem to enjoy them, partly because the majority guys go for the "fit and hung", "younger" and "twink" type bottoms. So I end up being ignored and left out as I don't fit their type. Don't get me wrong I understand I might not be everyone cup of tea.

However I love to attend a party where no one cares about looks and appearance etc. Also everyone is involved in the fun.

I did plan on coming over next month but I'll have to postpone it to November. As I am currently being treated cylmidia (caught three times) in my arse and cock (which was later confirmed as LGV which I also caught twice so far) So im just completing the course of treatment and getting the all clear before I go on the prowl for more spunk in my arse. You won't believe the amount beileve the STIs I caught in the 3 years of having bareback sex (Mostly Gonaherra x1, syphillis x1 and cylimida x3. I hate condoms and treat bareback sex as a recreational hazard. The funny thing my parents think Im a good Bengali Muslim boy :D

Are you interested in meeting up whilst im in London? I would love for someone to show me around all the best places to get fucked and spunked up by lots of guys as possible. I also heard excellent feedback on that cruising ground. Hampstead Health I believe its called. Also I never done outdoor cruising before. I always been scared of by the bad stories.

Edited by bbpozslut