What kind of tanlines turn you on?

rawTOP

What kinds of tanlines turn you on?  

97 members have voted

1. 1. What kinds of tanlines turn you on?

• I like guys who are pale and don't tan
    • No Tanline - tanning in the nude
    • Thong Tanline (assuming a good body)
    • Jockstrap Tanline
    • Skimpy Bikini
    • Full Cut Bikini
    • Square Cut
    • Regular Trunks
    • Board Shorts
    • Farmer's Tan (t-shirt & jeans)

• Administrators

Just curious what kind of tanlines guys find sexy...

For me, a lot depends on the guy. For example a thong tanline can look great on a guy with a muscular ass. But kinda pathetic on a bear. I also don't get into tanlines where the guy was covering up too much.

Definitely a speedo tanline. The changerooms at the local pool is one of my favorite hunting grounds. Not only for the sight of lean fit swimmers in the showers, but for watching them peel off their tight speedos to reveal a hot ass framed with a perfect speedo tanline. I have had many a good fuck after a changeroom meeting with some of these guys and am surprised at how many of them will readily fuck raw...

im always a fan of a guy in a speedo regrdless of body type (it gives a sense of showing that a guy is confident with himself). so when i see a speedo tanline on a guy, im instantly turned on by him. plus, a speedo tanline really helps draw attention to his crotch or ass. ;-) i always try to keep my speedo tanline as well

I like all the "natural" tanlines, i.e. speedo-shaped for a swimmer, shorts for a surfer and of course no tanlines at all. (I'm European, so nudism is quite normal here, even the local public swimming pools have nudist areas or weekly nudist hours). No tan or a workman's tan is fine by me as well.

I'm not so much into thong-shaped (just not my thing) and jockstrap-shaped (I like jockstraps on athletes A LOT, but they are for the gym, not for tanning).

• 1 year later...

I have a fetish for tan lines, if that's even possible. They're like nature's natural underwear. Swimwear tanlines look good on both bottoms AND tops.

As for myself, I haven't been going to the beach/pool to suntan in some time, so my tanlines aren't as pronounced as I wish they would.

Also, there's something so hot about twinkish straight guys on the swim team with their nicely developed tanlines.