jugdmental barebackers

bbzh

Anyone with any experience within the gay community knows just how truly diverse it is - whether its race, income, sexual practices, age, life experience, body type, education etc.

Here recently I am starting to see some subcultures forming within the bareback community. It seems like there are:

1) occasional barebackers who don't own up to it (clearly keeping their safe only status in their profiles on the chat lines which I suspect is probably due to peer pressure)

2) barebackers in monogamous relationships

3) hardcore backbackers who will not have sex any other way, and

4) the no load refused cumdumps

Am I missing one? Well, here's what's got my panties in a knot. I was in Berlin a few weeks ago for Folsom. I was getting nailed in the hotel room, at sex parties and at bars. This one guy sees my ad online, likes my bubble butt, and asked to breed it. I was like sure. He was there in 45 minutes. He is cute. I suck him off. He mounts me doggy and breeds me. Everything was fine. Because I am often in Berlin, I hit him up on the chat a week later to say I'll be back soon for a repeat. Well, he starts giving me a hard time and accuses me of putting up an ad saying that I was in one of the seediest bars in Berlin called Bull ready to take any load. Well this was simply not true. He then says he thinks he may have contracted a STD from me - now this I take very seriously and I question him more about this. He then backs down but says that if he had known I was a cumdump, he would never have fucked me.

WTF?

Dude, you hit on ME on a bareback chat site. Now you mad? You are the one who is in a committed relationship with a female but needed a hole and now I'm the one who needs to be stoned to death? Seriously, dude, I need you to miss me with that bullshit.

I know we all make assumptions and judge each other all the time, often unfairly, but is there really now a caste system among barebackers? :confused:

Dude, you hit on ME on a bareback chat site. Now you mad? You are the one who is in a committed relationship with a female but needed a hole and now I'm the one who needs to be stoned to death? Seriously, dude, I need you to miss me with that bullshit.

Right there you've got one more type: clueless bi guys in relationships with women.

I as at the sleaziest tubs in the city the other week and this guy who had been checking me out a few times just came up and grabbed my ass. So we went back to my room. When I was sucking him I noticed the wedding ring. He put on a condom to fuck me. After a while he whispers to me and asks if he can take it off. I said, "If you want, but you should know that I am poz." He was like "What?" Then he said, "Umm maybe I'll keep it on." Once he came he thanked me for telling him, & then he was all concerned thinking because I still look healthy that I just recently caught it. I explained to him, no I've had I for at least 10 years and that I am totally healthy. Then I pointed out the wedding band, and asked, "so your married? to a woman?" Yes and yes. Then I asked him, "You do realize that pretty much every gay guy here tonight over 30 has HIV right? So if you're wanting to bareback and don't want to chance bringing a surprise home to your wife this isn't the place to do it." He was incredulous, thinking that just because guys aren't wasting away that they are neg.

Yes, I have found people like this. I have never, ever had good experience with them. Too much drama and hesitation.

I understand that the kind of sex I offer is not for everybody, but if you are going to send me a message first (which is the default, I very rarely send messages to other people), at least read the fucking profile.

Some guys come to my BB parties and want to use condoms. I have thrown them out. Immediately. Breaks the vibe, gets people annoyed. There are many places to fuck raw, and my apartment is not a motel.