Busted!

Fickloch

Me and my boyfriend parked in a national park at night and got naked and were sucking 69 style. We heard a knock at the window and it was one of the park rangers. We rolled down the window and he replied, "Nice night for it huh boys?" He was cool. Asked us to move it along to a hotel. He was cool about it. The ranger had an apparent hard on but nothing happened probably due to him wishing to remain professional but I wonder if we asked if he would have joined us.

I was at the local cruising park one day and had been partying a bit before. So I walk into the bathroom and a young guy has his dick shoved balls deep into an older guys ass. When they saw me, the older guy just turned to a urinal but the younger guy left despite my having said, "Don't mind me, I can wait til you're done." So I walked to the farthest stall from the door and pulled my pants down. No sooner had they reached my knees than the older guy stepped into the doorless stall and walked around my now bare and "vulnerable" (eager) hole. His cock was already hard from getting fucked so he just spit on it and shoved it in. I leaned slightly out of the frame so I could watch if there was anyone else coming. No one showed up, but he shoved his hot daddy load deep in my hole before zipping up and leaving without a word. I kept hoping to run into him again, but no sign. Ah well, there are plenty of daddys waiting around at the toilets.

• 3 months later...
I was at the local cruising park one day and had been partying a bit before. So I walk into the bathroom and a young guy has his dick shoved balls deep into an older guys ass. When they saw me, the older guy just turned to a urinal but the younger guy left despite my having said, "Don't mind me, I can wait til you're done." So I walked to the farthest stall from the door and pulled my pants down. No sooner had they reached my knees than the older guy stepped into the doorless stall and walked around my now bare and "vulnerable" (eager) hole. His cock was already hard from getting fucked so he just spit on it and shoved it in. I leaned slightly out of the frame so I could watch if there was anyone else coming. No one showed up, but he shoved his hot daddy load deep in my hole before zipping up and leaving without a word. I kept hoping to run into him again, but no sign. Ah well, there are plenty of daddys waiting around at the toilets.

Wow thats hot. Theres something hot about silent anonymous fucks.

• 5 months later...

I busted two guys today lol .... the stall was closed in a toilet with only one cubicle. They were taking too long to come out so i kinda surmised what was going on. There was two guys in there being quiet so i couldn't hear them. i went outside and sat on a bench and had a smoke. then a guy walked out. then, sure enough another guy walked out. none would look me in they eye ... but they needn't feel embarrassed on my account.