Busted!

Fickloch

there is this park down the road with a good cruising toilet that i always go to for sucking and fucking. went down there this morning at 7am, found a guy, went in with him to the cubicle, started getting it on. there is no lock on the door cause it's just a seedy public toilet and has been fucked up with vandalism and shit but usually you can just close the door and nobody will bother you. mostly the only other people who go to that toilet are guys wanting cock too, especially at that time of the morning. so anyway i was standing up facing the wall while this guy was kneeling down behind me with his face up in my shitter when the door swung open! some guy barged on in and got the shock of his life when he saw us. or i imagine he did at least - he shut the door real quickly so i didn't see his actual reaction. we finished up ahead of schedule cause we didn't want this guy to call the cops or something. when we got out he was long gone. guess he'd seen enough. we laughed and headed up into the bushes where he finished eating and fucking my ass. he had a big thick cock and blasted a nice creamy load up my hole. after he left i waited around and another guy fucked my ass using the first guys load as lube.

a pretty fun day overall.

any similar stories?

When I was in high school I was in a similar situation. I had gone to the cruise park after school and walked into the tearoom, saw a handsome 30's guy and we started to mess around, ended up pushing me against the wall and was fucking my ass raw, when we heard footsteps coming up to the path into the tearoom. Before he had a chance to pull out and pull up his pants, a guy walks in. Only problem was it was his boyfriend! They started fighting right there, so I pulled my pants up and left. I saw the guy a couple weeks later at the same place and he told me they'd broken up and that his boyfriend was pissed not that he was cheating, but that he was fucking me bareback and that he was poz. It was the first time I'd knowingly been fucked by a poz guy before! So we went back into the tearoom and he fucked me again and this time he finished the job with a nice hot poz load in my neg ass. I still think about that a lot.

When I was in high school I was in a similar situation. I had gone to the cruise park after school and walked into the tearoom, saw a handsome 30's guy and we started to mess around, ended up pushing me against the wall and was fucking my ass raw, when we heard footsteps coming up to the path into the tearoom. Before he had a chance to pull out and pull up his pants, a guy walks in. Only problem was it was his boyfriend! They started fighting right there, so I pulled my pants up and left. I saw the guy a couple weeks later at the same place and he told me they'd broken up and that his boyfriend was pissed not that he was cheating, but that he was fucking me bareback and that he was poz. It was the first time I'd knowingly been fucked by a poz guy before! So we went back into the tearoom and he fucked me again and this time he finished the job with a nice hot poz load in my neg ass. I still think about that a lot.

lol what a pansy that boyfriend is.

is he the one who converted you?

• 5 months later...

You two, plano, and Fiickloch may be of the lucky rare people who have an immunity. Have you ever thought of that. In which case you'll never achieve your apparent goal of catching it. Especially if you are sharing infected needles. Maybe you should modify your goal based on that assumption. Why do you want HIV? If you dont mind me asking?

I agree with Fickloch, I don't really want it but I'm not doing anything to prevent it... I love when POZ guys fuck me... It turns me on more

Honestly I'm not into all the fetishization of HIV, either. I'm just anti-latex.

busted in a university library toilet once; fucking a college boy bent over a toilet. i was still married at the time, but the cop was cool. told me not to sweat it..... it happens all the time. ive never been back inside that library lol.