My 2 dads

funpiggy

I went on Craigslist late one night cruising to see what was out there. I didn’t find much so I decided to post the following advertisement myself.

6ft, 220, 7inc, bottom

Looking for raw, hung men, poz welcome, hit me up for more info.

Within five minutes I had 30 emails. I skimmed through them and found one email that definitely peaked my interest. Was from a guy in his 50s, hung, very sexy, partnered, both poz and looking for a third, possibly long term third. I replied and immediately jumped in the shower. I went and looked for his reply and he gave me his address, inviting me to come over. I was out his door in five minutes flat.

Arriving at the house, I knocked on the door and a guy wearing a bath robe opened the door. We shook hands and he introduced himself as John. He was stocky with a sexy belly, and about my height. He promptly took me to the bathroom down a hall way, saying "Change out of your clothing and put on this robe." As I was closing the door, he pushed it back and said, "Wait take this pill." I asked what it was. He replied "Just some X" and, putting it between his incisors, he drew me in for a kiss, deftly passing the pill to me in the process. I swallowed the pill as we kissed for what seemed a few minutes. John broke-off the kiss and saying "We'll be waiting for you in the living room."

I came out in the robe and walked down the hall into a room where John and his partner were waiting. The partner introduced himself as Matt, remarking it was he who had answered my posting on Craigslist. About that time I realized the X was taking effect and I leaned in to kiss him. As I did so, John came up behind me and was kissing my neck. I could feel his hard cock grinding against my ass. I reached down and felt-up John’s cock. It was about nine inches, uncut and thicker than a beer can. I also felt-up Matt's cock - it was about the same dimensions. I broke-off the kiss and said "This will be a fun night" to which Matt replied "Hard to find a neg bottom willing to take poz loads." I replied "I’m your man." "You sure?" Matt replied. I gave a one-word answer: "YES." With that he took off my robe and they lead me down the hall to their bedroom.

Matt lay down on the bed and when I leaned-down to swallow his cock, he grabbed the back of my head and pulled me down on his tool, which made me gag. I then felt John come-up behind me and started to dry finger my hole. I moaned from the pain. Matt then said to John "Give him a good booty bump." I felt John slather my hole with some lube, and then suddenly felt something hard and sharp being pushed into my hole. John then rammed his cock home which pushed the rock deep into my hole. "There we go" John remarked to Matt "This should really relax him now." John told me to get on all fours and Matt gave me another X pill. I begged John to fuck me, and he obliged by ramming his cock deeply, over and over, into my hole, as Matt pinned my arms down and sat on my face making me eat his hole. After what felt like an hour, John started to moan and Matt said "Load him up, baby." With that John rammed deep and held still, balls-deep, dumping a huge load of cum deep in my hole. A deep look of satisfaction on his face, Matt climbed off of me and John leaned in and kissed me saying "Welcome to our family, baby." With that he pulled out and Matt took his place and rammed his fat cock deep, fucking me hard.

He laughed and said "Look at that pink goo on my cock, John." They chuckled and John shoved his cock in my mouth to suck and summon another load. With that Matt started to moan, and shoved deeply and planted his seed. Almost simultaneously John shot his second load down my throat, a load I was eager to consume. No sooner had I clean-up John's cock and he withdrew, Matt collapsed on top of me, kissing me hard and telling me "What a good boy you are." John then lay down next to me and the three of us engaged in a three-way kiss. After resting a bit and we had all caught our breath, I concluded I was still horned up and wanted more. Happily John was more than happy to oblige. He lay on his back with his huge cock sticking straight up. I straddled him and his cock slid right into my ass. I rode his cock as Matt stroked, clearly enjoying the view. Within a couple of minutes Matt muttered "I want in too" to which John said "Go ahead, let's tear him open." With that John pulled me down to kiss him, and he held me tightly as Matt angled his cock to slide in along John's cock. I squirmed in discomfort, but was held immobile by John’s strong arms. Meanwhile I could register John tensing up and he started to shoot another load in me, followed by Matt's second load. I could feel their cum as it dripped out of my hole. Matt and John withdrew and Matt, scooping-up some of their cum, fed it to me. Naturally I swallowed with pleasure. John then pulled me down to kiss me with their combined cum in my mouth. John said "Hope you like being poz. I am not on meds." I replied "I will" and leaned over to give him a kiss, thanking him. Once again we got into a three way kiss that cemented our exchange.

The next morning I called-out sick, and spent three days with them. Eventually we began a three-way dating relationship. John and Matt were with me when I came down with the flu a few weeks later, and they took care of me. A month later I moved in with them. I tested poz a month after that.

I now have a biohazard tat on my lower back with the date they poz’d me and their initials. Meeting them was the best decision I ever made.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 5

• 1 month later...

Fkn full credit to u, for ur willingness to be so transparent and unapologetic in ur narrative...truth is, most all experiences or 'life-altering' moments take on varying degrees of meaning for us, at various times and within various contexts of our mundane lives..

What made my cock so fkn hard while reading this has more to do with the covert or 'unconscious' choices, words and reactions...there's a fkn rawness to it...very relatable from either TOP or bottom's perspective...u make no bones about it...

Without shoving down anyone's thoat or having anything' to prove, you make it abundantly clear that YOU, you've chosen those cocks, those big fkn poz cocks, those beautifully horny men who let you into THEIR world...and you let them into your fkn heart...and hole...BEST OF ALL, they've chosen you...end of story. Seroconverting was/is undoubtable a 'factor' to be considered...within perspective...and you, you fkn HORNY FUCKER, just happen to have THE BALLS to put it out there...

Certainly appreciate the intimacy and intense masculine energy those two studs have so generously shared with you...fkn win/win/win to me!!!

Fkn luv to hear from you and/or your men anytime...

Sir

alphatop7@gmail.com (IM too)

http://rawmasculinity.blogspot.com/

http://cockcentric.blogspot.com/

Edited by alphatop7
contact info
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...