I then whispered that I was going to poz his hot fuck hole

On Sat. night I was talking to this guy on a4a. "Neg 21yro bi top safesex only." He came over to my place and we had a few of shots. We talked about fucking girls and guys, about how we like both and compared pussy to ass. The coversation, I noticed got the guy kindda hard, and after a couple more shots we started making out. He started sucking my dick and rimming me on the couch. I pulled out his dick (about 7"cut) and dragged him by it to my bed. We made out more and eventually I had him on his back and started to rim his hole. When he was nice and wet I pushed my cock against it. He then told me he'd only btmed a couple of times. I whispered in his ear that I'd go slow as I slicked up my dick with more spit. I did too, slowly I pushed in till his whole was wrapped around my shaft. He loved it, moaning like a whore as we made out furiously and he even bit my neck as I drove into him and reached as far as I could. After a little while I flipped him onto his stomach and drove back into him. I gave him some poppers, which opened him up even more. I pounded him for a good while until I felt that I was close. I reached up and whispered in his ear that I was going to knock him up- he moaned deeply, and took another hit of poppers. I whipered that I was going to fill him with my baby batter- he moaned again and pushed back against my dick- taking the whole thing deep in. I then whispered that I was going to poz his hot fuck hole (I'm neg but get off on the role play). "Wait, what?!" His hole clamped down on my dick like a fist which just made my gush my load into him. I pumped shot after shot of my neg seed into him, whispering into his ear that it was alright, that I was already cumming, that I filling his guts with my "charged" cum. I told him that it was going to happen eventually, and to enjoy the feeling of poz load deep in him. He was obviously freaked out, but being a little drunk was easily soothed. We made out more and after 15mins or so I fucked him again, this time telling him from the start that I was fucking my poz load deeper into him. "Oh yeah, give it to me, knock me up" he started to say by the end. We fell asleep with 2 loads and my dick still in him. I woke up before him, and told him that I'm really neg and that he has nothing to worry about, and fucked him one last time before sending him on his way. He's going to come back for more- said that the whole thing really turned him on and in our future encounters I'm going to "poz" him up again. "Top, safesex only"-- Yeah fucking right.

• Like 1