Austin's Move to the Big City

RawNerd

Austin was quickly approaching his high school graduation. Since his parents didn't have the money for college, Austin was expected too go to work at the slaughter house right after graduation. This is something he did not want; Austin wanted more for himself than working at the slaughter house with his parents, especially since he was gay and needed to find himself. That was something he felt he couldn't accomplish staying in the small farm community he grew up in and living at home, so he set out too find something better than staying in the small town where he grew up. He began to look on-line for other opportunities. He came across an advertisement on Craig's list that caught his attention. It read:

WANTED: House boy too help care for our modest home. We have a 4 bedroom home with a small stable with 3 horses & a pool near Phoenix, AZ. We are a gay couple & prefer a gay house boy 18-25. This is a good opportunity for someone who wishes to attend college while working.

Austin wasted no time in responding and soon found himself corresponding with the couple. They hit it off from the start and it wasn't long before they were communicating over Skype. The couple were John and Matt. They were 45 and 35 respectively. Both were good looking and fit with muscular builds. They liked what they saw in Austin, who was just shy off 6' with a swimmer's build, blonde hair and blue eyes.

As graduation approached Austin learned more about the couple and exactly what they were hoping to find in a house boy. John and Matt admitted to Austin that they wanted a house boy for more than taking care off their home and grounds, but someone who would be interested in taking care off their sexual needs. Austin admitted that his experience was limited to mostly oral and he had only done anal twice, both times he got fucked.

John and Matt assured him that if he wanted to experience more that they would be gentle with him and teach him anything he wanted to know. There was one fact Austin would need to know and agree to: the couple didn't use condoms. That didn't give Austin any pause as on neither of occasions he had been fucked did the top use a condom. Austin gauged this was his chance to get out of the dinky little town where he grew up, so he accepted the position. John had one stipulation before he would let Austin move in with them, he had to leave his parents a note telling them he left for better opportunities and he had to call his mother once a week so she didn't worry.

Austin agreed and the day after graduation he packed up his pickup truck while his parents were at work, and drove straight through the night and arrived at John and Matt's shortly after sunrise. The couple came out to greet Austin as he was getting out of his truck. After hearty greetings, they helped him bring his belongings into the house and stow his stuff in his room. The room they had for him was very plain, but he was told that he could decorate it any way he wanted. They then showed Austin around the house and finally ended up out by the pool. The June sun was really beating down on them and John suggested, "Let's take a dip in the pool." Austin responded, "Sounds great, I'll get get my swimming shorts." John and Matt smiled at each other before Matt said, "Living out here has an advantages, one is that we rarely wear clothing. It gives us a nice tan." John and Matt then dropped their shorts and shucked off their t-shirts before diving right into the pool. Austin quickly followed them thinking 'It's going to be cool living here, I can't wait to have sex with these studs.'

The three swam around splashing about when Matt came up to Austin and grabbed him from behind as John approached him from the front. Just as John began to kiss Austin on the lips, Matt began to kiss Austin on his neck. Austin groaned a bit, enjoying the attentions of the couple. John broke off the kiss and gave Matt a turn at the house boy's lips. This gave John the opportunity to suggest, "Why don't we take this inside." Matt agreed as they lead Austin from the pool into the house. Austin, of course, took the time to admire both John and Matt's body. He noticed that they had matching tattoos around the belly button. It was a symbol he had seen before but really didn't know its meaning. "Great tats you guys have. I've thought about getting one of my own, but I'm not sure what to get or where to put it." John replied "We are sure that we can help you with that, if everything goes well." Austin then asked, "Sounds great. By the way what does the design mean?" "It's a biohazard symbol and it means that we are both positive." Austin knew what HIV was, and how one could contract it. These guys told him that they never used condoms and he agreed to them fucking him without one. He began to panic as he looked the house over, the beautiful grounds and the great pool. He figured that these guys knew what they were doing and he knew that with medication he could live with HIV. He really wanted to be their house boy and never questioned another thing. After his deep thought he said, "Cool! How do I get mine?" John told him, "You'll have to earn yours." "Right on, I'm all yours then. Show me how to earn my biohazard tattoo."

John and Matt had a feeling that they'd have him right where he wanted to be once he saw everything that the couple had to offer. Once they got to the master bedroom the couple began to kiss and caress Austin, working him up for additional suggestions. John asked Austin while Matt massaged the teen's shoulders as he kissed his neck, "Austin, have you ever tried chems?" Austin was a little puzzled when John clarified, " Have you ever tried drugs?" Through his moans Austin answered "I've smoked weed and have tried ecstasy." Matt then whispered in his ear as he licked and sucked on his ear lobe, "Are you open to trying something new?" while John licked the Austin's six-inch pecker. Austin moaned louder then he had ever before and without a second thought said, "Oh yeah!" As John licked and nibbled on Austin's hard cock, bringing him near orgasm before slowing down, edging him for what seemed like forever. Austin was now putty in their hands, ready to mold into the sexual toy they wanted. Matt slipped into the bathroom and returned a few minutes later with the necessary supplies. As John still worked on Austin's dick, they positioned him onto his back on the bed. Then John moved up Austin's body and simultaneously Matt asked him, "Are you ready to earn your tattoo?" Austin shook his head affirming that when John gave him a deep and passionate kiss and as he did so, he slipped a pill Austin's willing mouth. Matt told him, "Swallow, it's just Ecstasy. It will get you started."

As the pill took effect, John and Matt enjoyed Austin's body. Gauging the Ecstasy was in full effect they moved in for the next step that would help Austin earn his tat. While Austin was on his roll John and Matt took a prepared needle that contained Tina along with something that should insure him earning his special tattoo, a mixture off their blood. Austin felt the rubber band being placed around his arm when he asked "What's that for?" As Matt swabbed his arm with an alcohols swab John told him, "You're getting a slam old Tina." Austin knew of Tina and had heard that it can make a guy super horny and able to fuck a long time. He opened his eyes and looked over at his arm as John was about to stick the needle in his vein. Austin noticed the red tinge to it and asked, "Why is it red?" just as John hit the vein and pushed the plunger down. Matt asked him "You want to earn your tattoo, right?" Austin nodded in agreement. Matt continued, "We mixed in our blood so that you will easily earn your tattoo." John then pulled off the rubber and Austin felt his first taste of Tina. He coughed hard several times as he felt the rush combine with the roll he was already on. John and Matt resumed kissing and caressing the chemmed-up young man. Austin rolled his head around as John whispered in his ear "Relax and ride the rush." As Austin rode his rush John and Matt did their own slams. Their slams were no where near what they gave their new house boy. Austin's first slam was a 0.7 while they each did a .0.3 - just enough to get them going and get their cocks hard.

As Austin was riding his rush the couple rolled him onto is belly so that Matt could lay back and feed Austin his cock while allowing John to lick and feast on Austin's hungry hole. Austin had no idea how hung these two were, but he soon found out how big Matt was as be began to swallow his hardening, dripping pole. As Austin took the top of Matt's dick into his mouth he felt John's tongue touch his hole. He couldn't help but moan as John placed his hands on the back of the cock sucker's head add he guided more and more of his 8.5" into Austin's mouth and eventually his throat. As John began to work his tongue deeper inside Austin's hole Matt leaned in and asked Austin "Have you ever swallowed a real man's cum before?" Not wanting to release the piece of meat he was enjoying, he simply shook his head 'No'. Matt got a big grin loon his face and simply said "You will learn to swallow my cum."

John then began to kiss his way up Austin's back. Austin, naturally, missed the attention his hole had been receiving. Matt kept his hands on the back of Austin's head as John positioned his own hard 9" cock at Austin's hungry hole. Austin had no clue what was about to happen but then again he was enjoying all the attention he was getting. John kissed the back of Austin's neck as he thrust balls deep inside Austin's ass. Matt released Austin's head so Austin and John could kiss. Their kiss was deep and passionate. After they broke their lip lock, Matt leaned in for his own passionate kiss, suggesting to Austin the couple cared for him. Once the kiss was done, Austin needed no instruction and quickly resumed sucking on Matt's cock. At the rate Austin was working his cock, Matt knew it wouldn't take long before Austin would have his first real taste of cum. He leaned in and whispered to Austin, "You're doing a great job. You're about to earn your first taste of my cum. Don't try and swallow if all down at one time. Hold it in your mouth and savior the taste." John had a good rhythm going as he fucked Austin while enjoying what was going on before him. He heard Matt's breathing begin to grow deeper. Matt made sure he had a good grip on Austin's head to prevent him from pulling off before he was done depositing his load. Matt gave Austin a final warning, "I'm cumming!"

Austin felt Matt's cock thicken shortly before his mouth began to fill with the stud's seed. He remembered what Matt had told him and held the cum in his mouth. Slowly Matt withdrew his cock from Austin's mouth as he leaned in and kissed Austin's cum-filled mouth. The two guys snow-balled the cum between themselves, eventually breaking off the kiss, at which time John asked Austin, "How are you doing there house boy?" "Oh my god, I feel fucking fantastic!" "Are you ready for some serious fucking?" "Yes please."

John took a good hold of Austin's hips before he began to slam into Austin's ass, pulling all the way out then slamming back in again. Austin was in pure pleasure as John worked over his hole. Matt moved in behind his partner so that he could work on John's nipples as he slam-fucked Austin. Matt knew exactly what it took to get his partner off. John changed his fucking to a quick fuck knowing he was about to unload his poz seed inside Austin's neg hole. Austin could feel John's cock start to thicken as he heard his breath begin to quicken. He knew that his life would never be the same from this point on. He knew what was going to happen and felt that his life would be better as this couple's house boy. Without warning John let out a loud grunt as he unload inside of Austin. Austin felt as if he might of also shot his load as John unloaded inside off his hole. But when he reached down to check he felt nothing but a soft, dry cock.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 9

Austin's Move to the Big City (P2)

John asked Austin, "How are you doing their house boy?" "Oh my god, I feel fucking fantastic!" "Are you ready for some serious fucking?" "Yes please."

John took a good hold of Austin's hips before he began to slam into Austin's ass, pulling all the way out then slamming back in again. Austin was in pure pleasure as John worked over his hole. Matt moved in behind his partner so that he could work on John's nipples as he slam-fucked Austin. Matt knew exactly what it took to get his partner off. John changed his fucking to a quick fuck knowing he was about to unload his poz seed inside Austin's neg hole. Austin could feel John's cock start to thicken as he heard his breath begin to quicken. He knew that his life would never be the same from this point on. He knew what was going to happen and felt that his life would be better as this couple's house boy. Without warning John let out a loud grunt as he unloads inside of Austin. Austin felt as if he might have also shot his load as John unloaded inside off his hole. But when he reached down to check he felt nothing but a soft, dry cock.

John pulled his still hard cock from Austin’s well bred hole as Austin thought to himself, ‘I am always rock hard when I get fucked, but my cock is soft.’ Matt had Austin turn over onto his back as he stroked his hard cock. Once Matt had Austin positioned how he wanted him, he lifted the teen’s legs and spread them wide as he pointed his death stick at Austin’s well used hole. He slid in balls deep with the approval of their new house boy as Austin moaned with pleasure as he felt himself filled again. Austin again reached and played with his soft little dick trying to get it to harden to the chuckle from his new employers.

“Go ahead and play with yourself if it feels good, but I doubt you will get hard anytime soon” John told their house boy. “Why is that?” Austin asked. Matt looked down at him as he was starting to pump the Austin's cum-filled hole, “We gave you enough Tina that you will probably not be getting hard for a couple days. You are enjoying the slam, aren’t you boy?” “Fuck yes I am, I know I am going to like the drugs. How often do you plan on giving me them?” John told him, “We only like to party a couple times a month, but with your new arrival we will be using them a little more often until we know your limit.” “Will I become addicted to them?” “To a point, we want you to know the difference of fucking with and without them. Since you had been up for over 24 hours already, if we didn’t use them, you’d probably already want to sleep.” As Matt fucked Austin with a steady pace, John leaned down, kissed the house boy and then ordered him “Now clean off my cock, house boy.”

John slipped his semi-hard into Austin’s mouth and he sucked his ass juices and slight remnants of cum from the tool that had just been inside him. Once John was satisfied that his cock was cleaned well enough he pulled it from the house boy’s mouth. This now allowed Matt to lean in and kiss Austin as he fucked the boy. As the two kissed and Austin enjoyed the fuck he was receiving, he would occasionally pull on his soft cock hoping to get some blood flowing into it - with no luck. Matt grabbed Austin’s hands and held them up over his head as he began to really work on fucking the boy’s ass. Matt had a plan, and that was to watch the look in Austin’s face as he began to fuck the boy like he had never been fucked before. Both John and Matt had great control over their ability to cum. Now Austin was going to experience Matt’s ability first had as Matt was working Austin with no rush in adding his load to his partner’s that was already soaking into the walls of Austin's ass.

Austin had lost track of time and had a vague idea of the length he had been getting fucked when he could feel Matt’s cock begin to thicken. Just as he thought Matt was going to unload inside his ass he felt the cock that was pumping in his hole begin to soften some but never go completely soft. What the teen didn’t know what that Matt was depositing his charged seed while he maintained his pace and after nearly two hours of Matt’s fucking, he had taken three small loads of cum. John knew exactly what Matt was doing and soon began to feed Austin his semi-hard cock. John didn’t have to tell Austin what to do and soon had his tool deep into the teen’s throat as Matt continued to seed the boy’s hole. John and Matt knew that Austin’s slam would soon fade and began to work up to a finally that the boy would never forget. Matt began to pick up his pace while John began to relax and let his climax rise. Austin had no clue what was about to ‘cum’ when John held his hand on the back of the teen’s head at nearly the same moment that Matt began to grunt out “I’M CUMMING!” as he slammed hard and deep into the teen as John began to fill his throat with his own seed. Austin never really needed to swallow since John bypassed his mouth with most of the load he shot. The only taste Austin received from John was the last little dribble from his cock as he withdrew. John and Matt could tell that Austin was starting to come down from his high. He had been used for nearly six hours and when they stopped the three lay in a heap as they collectively caught their breath.

Austin was the first to speak, “WOW! That was fucking amazing.” John then spoke, “As long as you do your work around the house, you will make a good house boy Austin.” Matt quickly agreed and the three of them slowly got up. Austin Noticed it was starting to get dark and wonder, “Where did the day go?” “That’s Tina for you. You’ve been up nearly two days now between your drive here and our play time. It won’t be long before you’ll crash and be out for another day. Let’s take a dip in the pool, you can then shower and watch TV in bed as you crash. When you wake and have recovered we’ll show you your daily chores, duties and responsibilities around the house.”

The three slowly made their way out the patio door to the pool where they all dove in to refresh themselves. The couple was correct, after a good 30 minutes of swimming, Austin began to crash and went in for a shower. He found his way to his room, collapsed in bed and slept till the next afternoon.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 8

Austin's Move to the Big City (P3)

After Austin woke from his long sleep and recovered from the night of driving and partying he was shown around and hours daily duties explained to him. When he was shown what his duties were in the barn there was a locked door that caught his attention, so naturally he asked, "What's behind the locked door?" "Nothing you need worry about. It's a store room we will show you later" John explained.

Austin settled into his daily routine. He'd wake before dawn, clean out the stables and feed the horses. Then he'd skim the pool before taking a short swim, then he'd shower and make breakfast for all the of them. Once breakfast was done Matt would leave for work, John would start his day working from home and Austin would clear the table and be free until lunch. This gave Austin time to relax and explore the property. On this particular day as lunch approached, John called Austin to come to his office. John was sitting at the desk when Austin walked in the room. John pushed the chair away from the desk and turned towards Austin, "I'm horny as fuck, get over here and suck my dick." Austin walked over to John, got between his legs and fished out his semi-hard cock. He knew his place and wasted no time sucking his employer's cock. Austin showed his ability as he worked John's tool over with all the skill at his disposal. John didn't hold back and gave Austin his protein drink. Austin swallowed John's seed with an enthusiasm that had been growing on him. "That's a good house boy. I know Matt will be horny when he gets home. Why don't you surprise him before we make dinner with your ass."

Austin didn't take that as a suggestion, but as an order. After he served John his lunch, Austin made sure that he was ready to give Matt his ass. Austin swam for a few and worked on his tan as he thought about the two men he now worked for. He stated to get a semi-hard cock, but thought it best that he not beat off for fear of disappointing the couple. Austin was surprised by Matt who arrived home early from work. "I'm sorry Matt, I wasn't expecting you home so soon. I bet you're in need of a nice ass to fuck." "That sounds like an excellent idea. When was the last time you shot your load?" "I haven't cum since the night before I left to move here, four days I guess." "With all you've done for us, I think is time that I please you." "You and John already please me. You've given me an opportunity I thought I'd never have and being more of a bottom, I am pleased when either of you are inside me." "I plan on getting you to cum as I fuck you. You keep your hands of yourself and I know I can make you to cum without you touching your cock."

Austin didn't think that was possible. He thought the only way a guy could cum was by getting his cock stimulated. Matt decided that this was going to be a passionate fuck for Austin. Matt took Austin by the hand and led him to his own room. Matt was passionate with the kid as the two kissed and Matt explored Austin's young body. Austin never knew that he could be so turned on by another man's touch. Matt caressed, kissed and licked Austin in every place that made the young man moan. This contact went on for over an hour. It kept Austin so turned on that he thought that he wounded burst before Matt would fuck him.

Finally Matt laid down on his back as he and Austin kissed. Matt positioned Austin so that his hole was right over his hard cock. He then pushed Austin back and slowly impaled the teen onto his tool. Austin seemed to know where this was going and without a word being said, he began to fuck himself on Matt's cock. Austin slowly rocked and gyrated his ass feeling every inch of the hard tool that was lodged deep inside him. As he rode the bronc beneath him the two kissed and licked each other. Austin's cock was rock hard pointing its 7" out from his body. He could feel pre cum dipping down the shaft as it pooled on Matt's flat abs. Matt reached down to stick a finger into the collected jiszm then he brought it to his lips. He sucked the sweet nectar from his fingers before he repeated the process only to give Austin a taste of himself. "Yum! You taste great. I can't wait to taste your seed when you're allowed to cum down my throat." Austin asked Matt, "When might that happen?" "After you earn your tattoo we'll celebrate where John and I will suck a load from you." That brought a smiled to Austin's face. He couldn't wait to earn his tattoo. The thought of all that made him ask, "Any way to speed up the process?" "I'm sure we can think of something."

John and Matt already had a plan to increase Austin's exposure. But that had to wait till the coming weekend. As the two continued their kissing, licking, sucking and fucking, Matt rolled them over placing Austin on his back. Matt now used this new position to really work Austin's hole. Matt's thrusts had purpose. Every time he drove into the house boy, he hit that spot inside that he knew would send Austin into another world. From this point on, Matt had no intention of stopping, slowing or changing anything he was doing. Matt new exactly what it was going to take to send Austin over the edge. The two continued to kiss as Matt drove his cock in and out of Austin. Matt's plan was to get the teen to cum, then fuck his own load into the teen. Austin began to feel a strange feeling deep inside him, almost like if was within his groin. It felt nothing like he had felt before and he began to ride this new sensation. Matt gently began to play with Austin's nipples as the feeling he was riding grew. The nipple play seemed to distract Austin as Matt continued to drive deeper and deeper inside when suddenly Austin felt as if he was going to bust his gut. Matt could tell what was about to happen when he pinched Austin's nipples harder. Austin grunted loudly as his cock erupted and spewed out the largest load of cum he ever shot.

The first two shots landed on Austin's face, the next once hit just below his chin, the several after trailed from between Austin's pecs to just above his navel. The shot that landed on his face slowly made its way to his lips allowing Austin to get a real taste of himself. Matt began to hammer away at Austin's hole and it didn't take long for Austin to start to feel Matt's cock grow harder within him. As Matt neared his own orgasm, Austin began to feel that new sensation deep inside himself again. As Matt grunted out and began to fill Austin's gut, Austin had a second strong orgasm shooting more of his own cum onto his chest and stomach.

As the two recovered from their session Matt began to lick the cum from Austin's body. Once he had all the cum in his mouth, be leaned in to kiss his house boy, sharing the cum he had collected. It was a kiss Austin would cherish the rest of the night.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Upvote 6