Visiting Vegas 11-17 to 11-20 No load refused

pozpig

Visiting Vegas the 17th to 20th of November. Can host in my hotel room. Planning to attend Cumunion while I'm there, but also intend on hosting an anonymous pump and dump scene while there. Age, looks, body type and most definitely status NOT IMPORTANT. Shooting deep and not pulling out is REQUIRED! Help me make this my most memorable trip. Message me and I will return hotel and room number information at first available opportunity when I check in.

• 4 weeks later...

Still lookin for more responses guys. I don't discriminate. All loads taken. Prefer guys who are very verbal when shooting. Poz talk is a +++ but not required. Give me something to celebrate and be thankful this year for Thanksgiving. I do have a breeding party planned for Monday the 19th, in which I would like to break my 15 load record. This will be very anonymous. I will not see you, and you will not see me as I will be hooded. I will however have a bud present to make sure I remain safe, but he has been instructed to allow tops to use me as rough as they see fit.