"Celebrity" Barebackers

hairytop90069

Dustin Lance Black, the Academy Award winning screenwriter for Milk and anti-bareback crusader, seems to love a raw cock privately while he demonizes it publicly...

yeh but I think that's applicable to the vast majority of gay men - I've lost count of the number of people who say "safe sex only" on profiles and the minute they've been offered the chance to fuck me bare have been up there VERY fast!!

one guy I met online spent ages promoting safe sex in a chat room and even condemned someone for saying he liked to bareback and when I met the guy and we fucked he didn't even ask for a condom he just went straight for fucking me bare ...

there is a huge amount of hypocrisy when it comes to safe sex in the gay community :grin:

yeh but I think that's applicable to the vast majority of gay men - I've lost count of the number of people who say "safe sex only" on profiles and the minute they've been offered the chance to fuck me bare have been up there VERY fast!!

one guy I met online spent ages promoting safe sex in a chat room and even condemned someone for saying he liked to bareback and when I met the guy and we fucked he didn't even ask for a condom he just went straight for fucking me bare ...

there is a huge amount of hypocrisy when it comes to safe sex in the gay community :grin:

Saying "safe sex only" privately in a profile on a hookup site and making a big to-do in the media about how great you are because you never bareback are polar opposites. If he said it in a online hookup site, no problem; I mean we ALL have done the same thing...

That's sad. He's cute but a hypocrite.

I know I'm getting off topic here, but presumably they're both tested and in an exclusive relationship here. I don't consider that scenario (assuming that is the case) to be the same as men going out there deliberately having unprotected sex with strangers and even trying to get diseases.

Never heard of this fella before, but I feel kinda bad for him. He was only trying to do good (in his mind) and it seems like a private moment in his relationship is being publicised and used against him.

• 5 months later...