Young tops for hairy dads?

NLbear

I have always been more attracted to hairy guys in their 30s or 40s. Fucking horny and best age in my opinion. More or less my own age (well, I am 52 now...). Suddenly, since a few months, don't know why, I am being contacted by these very young guys, ages 18-24. They are looking for a bottom Daddy to fuck. Although the idea of having a young stud to plow my hole is attractive, they can cum mulitple times and go on forever, I can't dismiss the idea there is a financial reason these kids are contacting me. I must admit that some of these guys make me very horny, but I also must admit that I don't follow up on the offers because I suspect it is not me they like but the idea that I have a well filled bank account (which I don't have). Are they just in for the college money support or are there really young guys into older guys? I can't tell because I always was into guys my own age.

Any older guys here who have experience with younger guys?

I have had several "young guys" chase me in the last year...and when I say young, we are talking 19-21. While I am flattered that they find me attractive, I can't help feel weird about fucking someone who could be my son, although that hasn't stopped me from fucking and breeding them. :) However, I must keep in the back of my mind that they are possibly looking for a sugar daddy, and I am not about to become one. WHen I was that young, I went for guys 10 years older as I got along better with older guys than the guys my age...I guess when you are military you grow up a bit faster than most. I always had my own place to live, my own car and my own money. These would be my prerequisites if I were to ever date a younger man.

I agree porkboy. Even though I am more attracted to hairy guys in their 30s or 40s I must admit that having a young guy, say early 20s, plowing my hole has become an attractive idea too. But there is always the idea in the back of my mind there will be the question for money once we built up a relationship. I wouldn't mind having a younger lover/fuckbuddy if he is his own man financially. I have no intention of being a sugar daddy either.

As a guy in my 20 who is very much into the 40 and 50 year old hairy daddy types I have to say that I hate that there are young guys out there with an ulterior motive to hooking up. I don't blame older guys for being skeptical about a younger guy's sincerity in wanting to play, but I do do my best to convince them that I want them for their skills, for a hot scene and because I generally find them attractive, not their bank account. For me there is nothing like taking raw daddy dick.

Totally agree RedPig, I am not interested in his money - I am interested in him. I've been accused of it in the past and I find it insulting, I guess some guys have been badly burned and don't like being let down.

I find it strange how so many guys say they won't go with anyone over 30 etc but then have the cheek to feel they can fleece an older gentleman out of his money for sexual favours. It can be explicit and up front but often enough it is psychological, the older guy feels compelled to help the younger one. If he's asking you to help you out with a debt or just asking to borrow money after a couple of meets them kick him out.

Guest pozpig46

I suspect it is not me they like but the idea that I have a well filled bank account (which I don't have)

I am running into the same thing got to stop answering the CL ads . They think us older gents have money NOT

can i just say that thats why i hate young guys... they ruin it for the Young top guys like me that just genuinely LOVE a hot older man. Most young men cant satisfy my physical or emotional needs like an older man can. the man im dating now is 47 and we are both financially stable. i am 24 years old myself. I almost never date anyone under 30 and the majority of the men i go on dates with are in their 40s and 50s. I like to travel, musicals, the arts... love to be a PIG. Those are things that you dont find in many young men.

Sorry for the rant. its a subject im passionate about. so if any daddies want to come to houston to get their beefy asses pounded by a horny 24yo and dont want to have to spoil them, IM YOUR GUY!!! :)

Ive been fucked by plenty of young guys looking for "daddy". they can call me anything they want as long as they keep plowing that hole. but you are right, there seems to be more of them lately but maybe because im getting closer to that daddy age now (44 here). either way, it works for me.

I prefer fucking older guys in their 30s-40s because they're more mature in attitude in my opinion, can offer advice on sex if they choose to (I rarely ask for advice anyways), and are easier to deal with. I'm 21 years old and am never interested in another guy's pocket book because I feel that to accept money is damaging to my dignity, and I'm only in it for the fun. Can't deal with fucking younger guys around my age (much of the time) because they're too finicky and immature.

As a younger top, I can tell you I don't like older men for financial reasons. It's a serious turn on for me.

I used to go on chat websites to look for bottom daddies to fuck, I loved the dirty talking and fucking a older man his big ass, preferably raw. Eating them out too... It's just so hot.

Bears especially are just great for cuddling too.