Young tops for hairy dads?

NLbear

Oddly just in the past month I've played with 3 guys, the oldest who was 23. One white, one latino, and one asian. All VERY sexy who contacted me on manhunt, a4a, and one on bbrt. I always feel stupid pointing out to them that i'm over 20+ years older than them, and each one said the same thing - they LIKE older guys. These were not the first guys who were a lot younger than me but I do think there are lot of younger guys out there who because of the internet can meet up with older guys much more easily (than say in the old days where you had to hit the leather bars or other places). It's like they are much more comfortable showing their horny side with older guys.

I think it's a shame you feel that way, and kinda sad that obviously you've been hit up by young guys looking for money. I'm a young guy (22 now but was 18 for about 3 years) and I love older guys. I much prefer experienced daddy cock to guys my own age (not to say there aren't good fucks in my age range, just feel older guys are better at it)

• 5 weeks later...
Guest slobbvers

Yeah I have a few times. One 24 yr old is a pig bottom. Last time I fucked him he had two other loads in him. First time fucking a cum sloppy hole. I'd do it again given half the chance.