Travel Ideas over Thanksgiving??

NiceHard1

Greetings -

I work for an airline, and have several days off over Thanksgiving week, and so looking for something fun to do.

Anyone know of any bb parties or events going on next week?

Or alternatively, open to visiting anyone who I may be chatting with if you are open to hosting.

Hey air dog- come to Ft Lauderdale. Not just the gayest city on this side of the Mississippi, but over the Thanksgiving weekend there is the White Party going on in Miami Beach with all the bar events and beach scene ( Haulover Beach is a nude beach just north of Miami Beach- no sex but LOTS of scenery) Ft Lauderdale is hosting the LEather Ball - lots of leather men roaming the city all hunting sex and hedonism. And with Ft Lauderdale home to so many gay resorts, no need to pack a lot of clothing- most are clothing optional. Check out the WEEKLY gay rag www.hotspotsmagazine.com for more details on all the above. My personal favorite is Slammer- a private membership sex club- once you are inside, yyou are free do do whatever, wear whatever, you fukkin feel like. If you do not cum or at least get some cum, you just are too damn picky.

You can also check out sunny.org for deals and more ideas on Ft Lauderdale. Just a s a thought, the Depot Bar is on a motel property- the motel isn't gay as such, but the Depot draws lots of bears and leathermen- so you can stay for less than maybe you would at a true gay resort. And places like the Worthington and In nLeather ( a sling in every room) offer day passes for 10-15 bucks. If it helps, it is sunny and 83 degrees here today-- not a hurricane in sight !