"make sure you bring me a nice ripe shithole" he said

Fickloch

Yeah I prob should have, but I wanted to act like I was cool and didn't want to break the flirt.

I do not know about him, but to me, a guy that nods and is clueless about stuff is very, very, very frustrating.

An example from real life:

"What do you mean you don¡t use condoms?"

"I said bareback sex"

"Oh, but I thought bareback was something else!"

And many similar situations, like guys who think that being kinky is to say "I'm going to fuck you hard". A man that gets interested and asks, trying to learn is way sexier than one who nods and makes a mess.

My two cents.

I do not know about him, but to me, a guy that nods and is clueless about stuff is very, very, very frustrating.

An example from real life:

"What do you mean you don¡t use condoms?"

"I said bareback sex"

"Oh, but I thought bareback was something else!"

And many similar situations, like guys who think that being kinky is to say "I'm going to fuck you hard". A man that gets interested and asks, trying to learn is way sexier than one who nods and makes a mess.

My two cents.

Yeah point taken.

But in my defense, I didn't "nod", or whatever the internet equivalent is, I came here to ask the question before I got back to him.

"Ripe" can mean sweaty. It can also mean dirty (as in, you wiped after your last dump but haven't showered since then), or it can mean completely filthy. If a guy says he wants you to be ripe, and calls your ass a "shithole", he is probably into serious scat and wanting you completely filthy.

If a guy wants it clean of scat, but a little sweaty, he'll usually say "musky" instead of "ripe". But as other comments have pointed out, you won't know for sure unless you ask a guy to clarify. And if you're not comfortable enough with a guy to ask him, you really shouldn't be fucking him.