morning loads thru gloryhole

chipygmalion80

Put up my heavy cloth shower curtain with a hole big enough for my ass this morning. Had a cummy hole before 9:30am from all the guys who need to bust before going to work :)

1st: black toned 30something guy showed up, walked up to my gloryhole, unzipped, and dropped his work slacks only to show a very small flaccid dick. I sucked it till his prick was a rock hard 6". Didn't take long and I bent over in front of the hole. He wound up pounding that stick prick fast and furious up my dry hole. Actually hurt that I lube up his shaft. After lubing he penetrated again and resumed rabbit fucking but soon he said he was "going to squirt" and shot his morning load up my ass. He left and I smelled his nice sweet cum on my hole.

2nd: hairy Rican bi guy showed up and also just unzipped, dropped his jeans, and between his muscled thighs was a nice 7" and big round balls. I started slowly sucking his cock like usualy but he reached around and dominated the blowjob. His hand made me deepthroat his dick, suck on his big balls, then stay down balls deep in my throat, and never left my hands jack his dick. The guy really wanted a blowjob bad. But my ass was hungry. I could tell he was close so spun around and shoved his latin dick up my cummy hole hoping he wouldn't notice. He pulled out his raw dick and I quickly went ass-to-mouth incase he noticed the black guys gum but then he reached around the curtain and grabbed my ass. "Let me see that ass" he said from behind the curtain so I just stuck my bare butt back through he hole. He shoved his cock in that time and no lube was needed now. And he was too close. I heard him say he was "going to cum" and dove his 7" deep in my hole. My hole milked his raw dick until his heavy breathing stopped, which took a good minute. He zipped up and said something about anytime I wanted his dick then left. I fingered my hole again but this time it was salty cum.

3rd: tall smooth white guy popped up next, was already unbuckling his jeans before he could even close the door, and walked up to my gloryhole with a nice shower with low hanging balls. His cock quickly swelled up as I sucked on those two low hanging eggs full of cum. Then I went to lick on his growing shaft. This guy had said he needed to cum and go so I was trying to saver the sucking. He turned out to be an expressive moaner. Everytime I suckled on his cockhead he would let out a soft moan. His cock finally stood up at a firm 8" so I swung my ass around. His raw dick pumped maybe a handful of thrusts into my cumhole, suddenly stopped, and without notice he started letting out several guttural grunts. Very hot hearing him load up my cumhole from behind the curtain. I let him calm down, then pulled his dick off, and went to clean it off but his cock had already begun to deflate, like my ass had milked it dry. He zipped up without even cleaning off, grabbed his bag, and left. I slid my finger down my ass crack and -- WOAH -- cum smathered buttcheeks and hole. #3's morning load was a heavy one that my hole couldn't keep in. :D

4th: was a hairy cub buddy of mine who found out I was taking loads and wanted his dick in my cumhole. He made me ride his dick and talked about all the dicks I was taking and how wet my cunt felt. He made me ride until my cummy ass made his dick blow. We've fucked before but this time it took longer for his dick to dump that load. His dick must have really liked my cumhole. ;)

• Upvote 1

#5 --

oh yea it continues! but without the gloryhole :) later than afternoon a guy who'd been txting back in forth for ages popped up again. he simply said:

"i need to run some errands up by you now. I'm looking to eat some ass then pump in a load and get on with the rest of my day. you up for that?"

*drool* obviously I was totally up for that. It had been so long since we talked that I didn't even really remember what this guy looked like. LOL. It turns a tall and slim, cute faced otter with glasses shows up!! I only regretted that we didn't hook up ages ago!! The otter dropped his pants fast in front of my butt just hanging on the edge of the couch and *dove* into my ass with his tongue. My butt crack was a sloppy mess withing minutes. He spread, sucked, squeezed and spanked my buttcheeks. Obviously he was an ass guy.

Then he stood up behind my ass and I knew it was time. I realized then that it had been so long with the chatting that I didn't remember how big -- or small -- his dick was! But the moment was so hot after his rimming feast and I kept remembering what he texted a few minutes earlier about needing to "pump in a load".

I felt his cockhead. There was pain and my whole ass spasmed in shock. OK so he wasn't small; his cockhead felt thick like his dick had big girth. The Otter ignored my ass spasm and just kept pushing his raw dick up my poor used hole all the way down till he was balls deep. OK he was long too. I grabbed his hairy thigh to encourage his big cock to stay in. The Otter grabbed put his left hand and his right hand down on my butt, then grabbed my waste. He started pounding.

The Otter pounded and pounded and pounded with a monotonous pace that gradually and consistently kept increasing in speed. I kept moaning louder and louder as his speed increased and his thighs kept unrelentingly thrusting his thick big dick up my worn hole.

"Fuck" he said. The first fucking thing he had said the whole time. I knew what that meant...

I encouraged him, "oh fuck yea man, shoot that fucking load!".

He grunted, and I felt his big dick thrusted all the way, deep down in my ass. His big cockhead was squrting that load up my cumhole. "yea man breed my hole" I told him. The Otter kept pushing his cock down my hole to make sure his seed stayed in deep. I kept moaning in ecstasy and felt like a bitch being bred in heat.

The Otter pulled his dick out and back away from my ass. He had pumped his load up my ass in a minute flat. :D

#6 --

I went over to a tan muscle buddy's place a few hours later only to get another dick up my ass -- although unexpectantly. My dick wanted to breed after all those dicks my ass had milked that day and my buddy has a fucking awesome high-and-tight beefy butt that I wanted to fuck. Well... he wound up fucking me instead. LOL

Somehow muscle buddy flipped me over on my back and pushed my legs back against his pecs. He pumped his thick beer can dick up my used cumhole. My hole wasn't sore after the big dick Otter from earlier but my buddy's cock is so fuckin *thick* it still took some work getting his cockhead to penetrate my hole. He stared right into my eyes and started dirty talking about how much my hole wanted his seed. THAT got me turned on, in addition to feeling up his big guns that were like steel rods pinning me down so I couldn't get away from his beer can cock. My buddy's cock started swelling up inside my hole so I could tell he was getting close. I reach one hand up under him and pushed my fingers against the base of his shaft -- just in front of his balls. Muscle bud closed his eyes and his bright teeth showed up against his tan face as he clinched his jaw closed. He started cumming. My fingers felt every pulse from his shaft squirt his load up my ass. ... and his dick kept squirting! When I thought he was done his dick had a bit more left. :D He noticed too because he opened his eyes and looked at me and said, "I must have really needed that." Yea you did buddy! :D

We hanged out for a bit at his place and then I finally went home. Sore, sore, and all warm and fuzzy.

• Upvote 1