[Street Muscle 501] Picked up a Stud in Tight Jeans at the Eagle

rawTOP

• Administrators

To see Street Muscle 501's original blog post click here...

I hooked with a pretty hot stud I met at the Eagle last night. He was a nicely built stud with a tight body and wearing very tight low rise jeans.

eaglestud2.jpg

He was sporting a nice fuckin bulge in his tight jeans and I wanted to get at that tool. After working him for a bit it was pretty clear to see he was up for me gettin into his jeans

We sucked face and worked each others bulges for a bit before I went down and opened up his jeans and got to sucking his fat tool. After about 10 mins of blowing him at the Eagle he convinced me to go to his apartment with him.

EagleStud1.jpg

Once there I got to town sucking his cock in his jeans. It was long before I had those jeans pulled down off his ass and was eating that hot bubble butt! My cock was bulging outta my 501s. I decided to flip him over and got on top of him. I buried my crotch in his face as I pulled his legs back and got back to eating his hot delicious hole.

My balls we pumping up a huge volume of precum and I know it was oozing outta my jeans. This stud was lapping it up and between his saliva and my precum, the crotch of my jeans was sopping wet. As a countinued to devour his ass, he unbutton my fly and went to town on my dick with his mouth and tongue.

10 minutes later I had him beggin to put my cock in his well worked hole.

He didn't have to wait long, as I flipped over, got myself between his legs and began rubbin my saliva a precum soaked cock against his moist hole.

Not two minutes later my bare cock was sliding into his hungy hole. It was nice and lubed up with my spit and my huge slurry or precum lubed up his hole nicely. Bare fucking a hot hole in my 501s, my favorite pastime!!

I slammed my cock into his ass hard and deep for a good 15-20 minutes. I worked his fat cock as I fucked him and I could feel his balls tensing up and his cock swell. I knew he was about to cum. So I pumped his hole fast a furious working my cock to an orgasm. As he began to shoot his load, I was already pumping mine deep into his hole!

eaglestud_bbdhole.jpg

It turned out to be a much hotter night than I had planned. I only went out to find some hot cock to suck and I ended up with a hot cock and hot hole to fuck!

5836007628560072152-1391443949019071377?l=streetmuscle501.blogspot.com

StreetMuscle501?d=yIl2AUoC8zA

lcXh9fjpf5s

More...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.