Never bred, but can't stop thinking about it

Before checking out this site the thought of being a cum dump was the last thing on my mind. Now its all I think about. The idea of getting something still freaks me out, but at the same time I keep fantasizing about putting my ass up against a glory hole and getting bred by anonymous dick after anonymous dick. I want to be a cum dump. I want to worship a dick without ever seeing the man's face. I want to service a group of men, being the only one to get their loads in my mouth or up their ass. I want to get over my inhibitions. And most of all I want a Daddy who makes me his and shows me how to be the slut I crave to be

Take the time to read more of he treads and posts on this site... Be careful what you wish for!!!!

Once you cross that line and actually do go the anon cumdump route you will probably get addicted to getting bare fucked. The inhibitions start dropping and you will add more and more to the list of risky behaviours that you are willing to try next.

I'm speaking from experience. I started the on the anonymous bare-fucking route close to 5 years ago and haven't slowed down yet. Now a full no-loads refused uninhibited cum-dump bottom. Take every load every chance I get.

Sounds great the more the merryer cant wait to get gifted already talking to some poeple here man want this is bad makes my prick hard just thinking that soon will be poz and on my way want full ass cum and all the aids trains I can get and all stds i can get just so fucking horny thinking about it cant wait till my convertion