Hygiene

centxbud

Aspiring anonymous cumdump here. So far only taken loads from bf, people he brings over and friends.

Usually goes very well but on occasion, especially if the stud is big and or aggressive, he strikes oil and a mess is made.

Any pointers on how to get my asshole spotless so I can get power gang fucked without fear of an accident?

All you can do is douche really thoroughly about an hour or more before the session. Some guys talk about avoiding solid food for 24 hours before a session. Milk can ease hunger pains but I couldn't skip food for 24 hours.

I use a standard size rubber bulb douche and I find that three or four lukewarm water rinses spaced over 40-60 minutes does the job. Once the water is in, I lie flat on my back with my legs in the air and hold each rinse in that position for at least 5 minutes. That position helps the water to go deep. This leaves me clean as a whistle. The only drawback is that occasionally some deep trapped water can come out during fucking, but the slight leakage of water is less offensive than actual shit.

I find actually, that using less water than you might think works well. You only need to rinse out the first few inches of your rectum, if any water gets further up your colon than that, it stimulates your shit response and you'll just have to wait until that calms down to try again. I can fuck for a good hour or two before any mess shows up with that method. Good luck!

This friendly German fellow illustrates it pretty well:

http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=IXBUv-G564-

I agree with Kurami and have seen the video he links. It does explain it well. I do admit I take 2-4 immodium tablets to make certain I slow down the digestive process and it elimanates water from the colon. Not saying it is healthy, but it keeps me clean during a night at Slammers. Colonics are extreme, but so am I and I have gone that far if I really need to be clean and for a long time. Nothing turns me off more than felching out brown cum. Who wants that. Nevermind, I don't want to know....