Christmas in NYC

boyridr

I'll be in New York over Xmas, staying at the Hilton.

Hoping to take a few hot loads during my time there. Where are the best places to hook up for raw fun?

Anyone into twinky smooth uncut guys with an English accent get in touch - same name on BBRT

• Administrators

Looks like I'm considerably outside your target age range, but would love to give you a load.. ;)

Due to Dept of Health regulations, NYC's best sex is private - private parties, 1-on-1 hookups, hotel gangbangs, etc. There are a few places that may seem commercial that are actually technically private - and the trick is they can only ask for "donations" - they can't run a proper business. The best place to find sex is BBRT - especially the "party" section. Adam4Adam is pretty good too...

Hey Rawtop, my age criteria isn't as strict as it used to be. I'm becoming more of a cumwhore every day ;-)

I'd love to take your load - nice cock too :-P

I'll keep my eye out for parties whilst I'm there, pity there aren't any sex clubs like in the UK.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
I arrive on December 23rd, staying til the 29th.

Hit me up if you want my load. I've got family here most of that time, but the 27th would be best - got a doctor's appointment downtown - I could swing by wherever yo are.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to both a private sex party and a big cum union event tonight, took several loads (10+), the most I've taken in one session. Many more guys fucked me without cumming.

Tomorrow is my last full day, anyone wanna drop by my hotel in the evening to fill me up?