Cum and it's addictive properties

bbsexslut

I agree. each day I assume I am going to be barebacked at some stage during the day and if that happens I am so so happy for the rest of the day. also very horny in anticipation before being fucked of course. But I am always very happy when I get a big load of sperm deep in my ass. Always!!!

I used to think I was a weirdo or crazy or something, but I am convinced now that this is true. I have read Liam's article as well as other's, mostly concentrating on how cum affects females, but I think it true for males as well. Thankfully it does not make us go into labor! But I love how i feel after a load is up my ass.

This might go under the category of TMI, but when I have sex with a top who uses a condom I save them in the freezer. Thats why I never turn one away. I also felch out the cum after a night at Slammers or a group party. I save that too. I can be a cum whore all by myself if I want to! lol. But it means even the first top gets sloppy seconds. I usually put a frozen load up my ass before I go out for a night of getting fucked or having men over. That first load makes me want more and turns me into an uninhibited slut.

• 4 years later...

I am addicted to cum. Totally. I love it when I have three or four loads in my mancunt. I also love the taste. As I never refuse cock, if someone fucks me with a rubber I immediately pull it off and empty the contents into my mouth when they have cum. Nothin g nicer than being filled both ends at once I love having a load in my mouth when someone is fucking me I try not to swallow it - swirl it around to get the flavor 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

If I think about cum in the morning, then I want it;

If  I get it, then I want more;

if I get fucked, then I want a gang;

When I am in a gang bang, I want it to last forever, but then the club closes and I can only be thankful for all the cocks and cum I received.

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, etha said:

If I think about cum in the morning, then I want it;

If  I get it, then I want more;

if I get fucked, then I want a gang;

When I am in a gang bang, I want it to last forever, but then the club closes and I can only be thankful for all the cocks and cum I received.

Exactly the way I feel. I can't go two days without cock and cum in me and my weekend hobby is taking loads and chasing as much cock as I can.  I just love the feeling of a cock pulsing as it pumps cum into me.

• Like 2