New York City - Is it a good hook up city?

rubio2001

My company is pushing me to move to NYC. The office is in Midtown East, but I could of course live anywhere as long as i can get to and from work each day. I've been to NYC many times on various trips and I have had fun, but hook-ups were actually few compared to many other places I've visited. I think I would enjoy NYC to live regardless, but in my experience and I've chatted with others also, I've just seen and heard that the perception of it being a great place for a cum whore may not exactly be the case. I just would hate to get there and find out that it's harder to hook up than other places I've lived (Twin Cities, Denver, Hartford, San Antonio - not exactly gay meccas but surprisingly some pretty good pig play in all). Just curious if anyone has any opinions who live there or have lived there. Thanks,

I would actually have to agree, NYC is not a major cum whore type city. A lot of guys online, yes, but most are just that, online. I moved back to city a year ago and I get around hook up wise but it is a mountain to get guys to commit to meeting. A lot go online to hook up but when its time to make plans, you'll get a lot of "I am free after 5, I can not today how about tomorrow", needless to say, commitment is hard to get. Way I go around it is try to get guys as fuck buds. Right now I have one I go to each week.

In terms of finding places to hook up, that is hard to come by. There are few baths here but most ppl do not go. I have been to couple and have found them boring and waste of $$$. When I lived here a few yrs ago, there used to be a members only BB group that meet monthly but it since has closed.

Anyway, NYC is bit hard one. I have better luck other areas. When I visit Fort Lauderdale, no issues. I easily get guys coming over my hotel to load me.