• I've made my age higher
    • I've made my body type better
    • I've made my body type worse
    • I've made my dick bigger
    • I've made my height taller
    • I've made my height shorter
    • I've listed interests I dont really have
    • I've listed differant interests on diffeant sites
    • I've never ever embellisshed the truth on any site!

I'm only 25 but I've already lied and said that I'm younger than I really am. Apparently 25 is "too old" for the tops in my town.

I also have different profiles on different sites. On Recon I'll list everything I like, but on, say, a4a I've had guys be really put off by full candor - and why do I need to mention being into double fisting when all I'm looking for that night is to suck cock?

Seriously I never have. I never lie about my age. My interests have always been accurate. Same as my height and weight. I used to say my dick was smaller but that's because I really did believe that. It wasn't until earlier this year a friend of mine told me the accurate size. Grower not shower though.

I used to have phone sex and before I actually bbed I would fantasize about being a bb slut and taking loads on the phone. But I did not actually do it at that point. Never said anything about hook up phones ;)

I would also use a false name on phone sex lines. Funny how I am easy to lie on the phone to get someone off but honest on hook up profiles.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest slobbvers

On my adam4adam profile, hornyinslo69, I state that I'm into bareback fucking. I also mention that if you disapprove I don't want to hear it. Hasn't stopped a couple of douchebags trying to shame me. Glad there is an ignore button.