Muscle relaxants

barebacklad0

I know a guy who uses something to stop bowl movements before he has a long session, I once met someone who said he does the opposite and I like that idea. Does anyone know if any good drugs for that, I want to try to find something that will help me clear out easier. I guess I could take some Senakot or something the night before but I was hoping there would be something stronger with faster results.

If you google prepping for a colonoscopy, you will find the names of several over the counter products you can take about 6-8 hours before and nothing will be left inside you but clear water. It's not pleasant, but it is thorough as hell. Then take the immodium to slow down any new production. You'll be clean for a good 12 hours and if you are into fisting, you will be ready. It's hardcore.

I advise you not to exagerate on colonoscopy preppers like fleet phospho soda.

They Litterally empty everything your bowles contain, which result in a high dehydration. You can do this sometimes but certainly not on a weekly or daily basis

No no no. Metamucil will do strange things to your body, like making you retain lots of water. If you want a muscle relaxant that will help you go regularly and smoothly, just take 500mg of magnesium oxide every day (YMMV). You can drink magnesium citrate if you're REALLY backed up. Both of these are available for relatively cheap at your local CVS/Walgreens/etc.

Fun fact: humans are supposed to have lots of magnesium in our vegetable diets, but due to factory farming, we've depleted it from the soil.

Please look into psyllium husk. It's a plant and in it's powder form, which you can find at any health food store, it works as a cleanser. Taken 6-8 hours ahead, it cleanses your bowels. It is very similar to Metamucil. The active ingredient in metamucil is psyllium but metamucil is mixed in with other stuff to hide the taste. Every night I drink psyllium with water and next morning, I am shitting out a lot, totally cleaning me out. I take it every day not only b/c it is good for my body but also, whenever I want to get fuck, I do not have to do much cleaning. Douching in preparation for fucking is a breeze for me. After taking a good shit with the help of psyllium, I do not have to spend more than 10-15 min cleaning out.

I swear by it and it is god send.

Please look into psyllium husk. It's a plant and in it's powder form, which you can find at any health food store, it works as a cleanser. Taken 6-8 hours ahead, it cleanses your bowels. It is very similar to Metamucil. The active ingredient in metamucil is psyllium but metamucil is mixed in with other stuff to hide the taste. Every night I drink psyllium with water and next morning, I am shitting out a lot, totally cleaning me out. I take it every day not only b/c it is good for my body but also, whenever I want to get fuck, I do not have to do much cleaning. Douching in preparation for fucking is a breeze for me. After taking a good shit with the help of psyllium, I do not have to spend more than 10-15 min cleaning out.

I swear by it and it is god send.

I've heard of this before, and I plan on getting some ASAP. I want to try this out.