using his own cum as lube?

Fickloch

Cum is the best lube. I like it when I cum while getting fucked and the top puts it on his cock and fucks it into me. This way it is not wasted. I also like it when he feeds it to me.

That is fucking awesome and awesome fucking. I love being fucked with my own cum.

• Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Sometimes when im in a sauna i look around for any used, filled condoms and use the cum from them as lube when i fuck someone

"sexyrob" wish you was doin this to me ! Cum is deffo the best lube / usin me own cum is hot but but its even hotter to use sum anon cum ;)

No doubt, spit and cum are about the only lube that is used in my hole any more. If either one of those don't work, one of the two..the fuckee or the fucker is lacking in skill or experience,

I no longer cum, but I do leak a LOT of slick, clear precum. Guys I fuck with on a regular basis know that and my shrunk up cock is their lube dispenser, the good one will grab my tiny dick an use it to apply the now poz lube to their own member befor ramming it home.

Will be happy to fuck your cum and mine into your hole, bbdreamer.

MAN! Checking-out your fuck pictures sure got me hard and leaking.

Sometimes when im in a sauna i look around for any used, filled condoms and use the cum from them as lube when i fuck someone

Fucking nasty...and HOT, Rob.