Spring Break Pozzing

The story that follows was inspired by a couple of things. One was a chat with a poz guy who claimed that a college kid had flown to his place over Spring Break to receive a pozzing. The other part was inspired by a photo of a muscular college baseball player. POV altnernates among the characters, so the story is told in sections. If people like this, I have an idea for another story.

---Kyle---

I parked my car in the garage and hurried into the terminal. I was running late, as usual, and since the guy had come all the way from Cincinnati or Cleveland for me to breed him, I ought to have tried to be on time.

I saw him standing next to the baggage carousel on the lower level of the airport. I recognized him from the pics I'd seen on-line: a tall kid, on the slender side, with dark curly hair, nice clean skin, good teeth; a poster child for suburban American youth. And I knew what was underneath his cargo shorts and A&F T-shirt from the much nastier pics he had emailed me. I went up and offered my hand. "Hey, Tyler. Glad you could make it." He grinned nervously. "I can't believe I'm finally here." "Welcome to Florida," I said. "I can't believe you've never been here before." "No, not ever," he said. His nervousness was giving him a pretty strong gay accent. "My family has a timeshare on Hilton Head, so we go there...." He continued to nervously prattle as I led him to my car. Once we pulled out of the parking garage, he got quiet. I guess there just was not a lot to talk about on the car ride back to my place. The important stuff had been covered in chat a long time ago. His name is Tyler, he's 20 years old, he's a versatile bottom, and he wants to be pozzed. He says it's because he has a thing for a guy named Todd who is poz but won't have anything to do with him because he's neg. IMHO, a dumb reason to get pozzed, but there are no smart reasons. I'm not about to tell him no. "I am poz. I bareback, and I don't pull out," I told him this when I saw him repeatedly checking my Manhunt profile, and he told me that was exactly what he wanted. This led to chat, and our chats quickly became filthy and explicit. And I finally offered to sire his conversion if he would meet me over Spring Break.

The idea of taking a fresh, innocent kid and turning him into a depraved cockwhore has always been one of my sickest, hottest, and most deviant fantasies. (My ultimate fantasy is to meet, seduce, and breed a son of a famously homophobic politician or preacher; send him home to daddy infected with HIV. Shit, that would be hot.) Tyler wasn't quite innocent, he'd had his share of cock, and he was more than willing to take more, but he looked innocent enough; I could at least imagine that it was me who caused the angel to fall.

My house was about a forty minute drive from the airport; an old two-bedroom bungalow in a neighborhood where a lot of Mexicans live. We got out of the car and I opened the door. "Sorry, it ain't much," I said. "Rent and car insurance takes most of my paycheck. I haven't been able to buy much furniture." "As long as you've got a bed," said Tyler, dropping his duffle on the floor as soon as we were inside. He threw his arms around me and kissed me. We stood there in the entryway making out for about ten minutes. In this time, I managed to get my hands into his shorts. He moaned when a I squeezed on the sweaty erection I found there. I undid the button in front and worked them open. He unexpectedly fell to his knees and undid my fly. I opened the front of my shorts wide and flopped my hard dick out in front of him. I had started precumming on the drive from the airport, and there was a smear of my hiv-laden precum around the pisshole of my cock. Tyler first licked that off... showing me he was ready to take my seed without reservation... and he quickly swallowed the rest of my meat.

I let him suck on me for a few minutes; good motion, lots of enthusiasm, and he took my cockhead right to the back of his throat. Nice. I knew I wasn't going to cum this way, but I wanted to get him hotter, so I pulled his head away and said, "Easy killer, You don't want me to shoot yet." I scruffed his hair and let my hand rest on the back of his neck. "Let's get in the bed." That's all he wanted to hear. We got in my bedroom and stripped quickly before mounting my bed. After a very brief session of foreplay, his ankles were on my shoulders. My rigid cock was head-deep in the crack of his round white ass. I gave him one last chance, "Are you ready for this?" "God, yes!" he said, "Breed me."

I pushed my head into his sphincter, but even with the lube, it wouldn't go in. I had to guide it in with my hand. Tyler moaned as I entered him. It was a pretty tight fit, so I eased it in a little at a time, and when I was buried almost to the base of the shaft, I paused to see how he was doing. His eyes were closed and squeezed tight; like when having a dick in your ass hurts, but you know you have to get past the pain. I've seen that look a few times, don't care for it much, I prefer a bottom who just loves taking cock. When I saw him relax, I began to fuck him. Slowly, at first, only pulling back by about an inch before pushing forward again. I felt the tenseness in his tight body give way. I pushed myself in. His ass was tight and clenched around my cock. I slowly pushed in again and felt him shudder underneath me. He was getting used to having me inside him. "How does that feel?" I asked. "Good," he answered.

I love the sight of my cock in a young twink's ass. His eyes were closed, like he couldn't bear witnessing the penetration and defiling of his sweet body. His hands were tossed back behind his head, like he was surrendering to me. I thrust in deeper. His ass muscles loosened, inviting me deeper. I pressed in to the root. I increased my tempo, and he lifted his buttocks slightly to take me in more. I was so turned by the way he looked as I impaled him; so innocent, I could almost imagine he was some naive college kid I had picked up. Infecting a willing host, though, that was hot. So fucking hot. I began to fuck him harder. He groaned as my rhythm picked up, and it wasn't too long before I felt the load in my balls start to swell. "I'm gonna cum," I warned. "Fuck, yeah, breed me," he said.

That was all it took. The load that had been building in my balls surged through my urethra and shot into him; one big shot followed by two or three smaller ones. My HIV-laden semen was now inside of him. I had seeded my first ever willing victim.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

---Tyler---

When I first saw Kyle at the airport, I was so nervous I could barely talk. The four and a half weeks that had gone by since I made the flight reservation had been the most anxious and nerve-wracking of my life.

He had straight, strawberry blond hair, cut to medium length, and a scruffy goatee that was of a redder shade. I don't usually like facial hair, but it looked good on him. He was a little shorter than me, his body, from what I could tell, looked pretty nice. I'd seen pictures of it naked in attachment in emails to the account I set up just for hooking up from sex sites. I knew that under his jeans he carried a plump, uncut, round-headed cock and tight pink balls loaded with white jizz and hiv. In my jackoff fantasies, his sturdy cock had nailed me maybe a hundred times already. When I'd hook up with guys back home, I was often thinking of him, fucking me and spewing his toxic cumload into my guts. But now that it was real, and he was really there, I was so nervous I don't even know what I was talking about as we walked to his car. I don't smoke, but I wished then that I did, so something would calm my nerves. I could hardly believe I had just met the man who would fulfill my darkest fantasy, and change my life forever.

The story about Todd was sort of made up. The true part is, there was a guy named Todd back home, a TA at the university. He was also poz, but that wasn't why he wasn't into me. He preferred daddy-bear types. So, I made up the part about wanting to get with him because I didn't want to admit the truth. I've been fanatasizing about being bred and pozzed since I was 17. Even before then, the idea of barebacking was a total turn-on, but then, I began reading stories on-line about guys who sought out poz cum, and it became a hot, forbidden fantasy. After a while, I was checking out the profiles of hot poz guys on-line and jacking to the thought of them barebacking me. That's how I stumbled across Kyle's profile.

That was four months ago. Our chats had progressively gotten hotter and more explicit until I was - virtually - begging him to shoot his load in me while I jacked furiously. When he asked me if I wanted it for real, I told him yes, and we arranged this trip. As turned on as I was by thought of him seeding me, I had considered bailing on this every day since, but as I sat in the car next to him, all I could think of was, 'There's no turning back now'. This guy was gonna breed me. My cock was throbbing in my pants the whole ride back to his place, which seemed to pass in almost a dreamlike daze. I almost passed out just walking to his house.

We got inside, and out of public view, we finally were able to take each other in. Gawd he was cute. I was happy he'd be the one. I touched his hand, and then his chest. Then, we started kissing. His tongue entered my mouth, and I almost shot in my pants. I knew there was little HIV in saliva, but just the thought of his poz fluids coming into my mouth was a thrill. I responded to his kiss hungrily, trying take in as much mouth and tongue as I could. I was deliriously scared, terrified at what I was about to do to myself. I knew there could be no turning back. I also knew it was inevitable, and as scared as I was at the change I was about to make in myself, I felt happy and excited that I was doing it on my own terms. I had made my choice to be poz, and I had chosen the man who would take me across.

I kissed him harder. I felt his hand slip underneath my shirt in back. My heart began to pound like a jackhammer. The time of my conversion was coming closer. I was making out with a poz man and he had begun the process of undressing me, which would lead inexorably to the breeding I had craved and denied myself for so long. Both of his hands slid under my shirt. We kissed a few moments longer and then he slid my shirt off over my my shoulders. He smiled as he admired my body... my young, healthy, DDF body... a status he would soon take away from me forever.

When he undid the front of his shorts, I wan on my knees in under a second. I engulfed his plump dick in my mouth and worked it hard with my lips and tongue, and I was rewarded with a thin but steady stream of hiv-infused precum. It slid down my throat. My rock solid cock trembled as I worked over the instrument of my conversion. "Easy killer," he said, pulling his cock from my mouth. "You don't want me to shoot yet." He took me by the hand and led me to his bedroom. We quickly got naked and I lay down on the bed. "How do you want it?" he asked me. Shaking with nerves, I spread my legs and showed him my hole. "Missionary. I wanna see your face when you load me up." He got on the bed and lifted my legs. This was it. Holy Hell, this was it. He coated his dick generously with lube and lined up his thick head against my hole. "You ready to take my poz cock, boy?" he whispered hukily. "Yes, sir," I said, "Give it to me."

He kissed me one last time, then pushed his cock into me in a firm, continuous gesture. There was a little pain at first as his head stretched out my sphincter, but then he was in me. His poz cock was in me. When he was fully inside and I was good with him, he started fucking me, slowly at first, his hips thrusting in a smooth, slowly rhythm as my ass became accustomed to the invasion of his cock. He felt so good inside me, and when he began bucking and thrusting, commencing the motions that would bring him to orgasm in my ass I was breathing so hard I was almost panting. Very soon after he found his rhythm, hot sweat began to coat our bodies. "Gawd, I want you," I said. "Yeah," he said, picking up his pace slightly. "Gawd yes, Kyle, I want you to come in me. I want you to breed me, Kyle." "Oh, yeah, baby, I'm gonna breed you so good."

He continued thrusting into me. I lay back and took it, my head swimming with the rush of it; the thought of his cock in me, the virus he was going to let loose in me. I could picture the scene as though I was watching him fuck me and feeling it at the same time, electrical impulses were traveling along every nerve of my body. My heart was pounding. I might have been floating in space. "I'm gonna cum" he hissed. "Fuck, yeah, breed me," I demanded. I wanted his virus in me. I wanted it to enter my blood and then spread to every cell in my body.

He seemed to push in with one, hard deep and final thrust, deep into my guts. I couldn't feel his cock shooting in me, but I could feel the tremors in the other muscles of his body as he unloaded his pozcum into me. He shot! I thought. Ohgawdohgawd, he shot.

I felt him his body relax, and I tightened my ass muscles to make sure I held his load in. He stayed over me, breathing heavily. I lay back and closed my eyes as he slowly pulled out. I had such a heady mix of emotions, fear, elation, shame, and others I don't what they were. Part of me wanted to cry, part of me wanted to scream, part of me wanted to jump out of bed and shit out his poisoned sperm, bit I didn't do any of those. Instead, I pulled him to me and kissed him; my thanks for giving me what I wanted so bad.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

---Kyle---

After that first fuck, it was still just mid-afternoon. After I pulled my dick out of his ass, we lay in my bed together for a while, making out and occasionally chatting. Tyler was thrilled that he was bred, that he had pozcum inside him. He asked me what my fuck flu had been like. "Pretty bad," I told him. I was in bed for two days, threw up everything I ate, had a sore throat and a fever. As I talked about having the HIV, he got turned on again, and so I fucked him again, this time doggy style, with his head pushed down into pillow. He moaned as he took me in again. Re-entering a freshly fucked ass always feels different. It's usually opened up a bit from the first time, and there is residue of cum and lube as you slide back into. It feels warmer the second time, too, and wetter. It was like his ass was welcoming my cock back like a second visitor. It took somewhat longer for me to cum, but I gave him a second poz injection.

After I finished, I realized he hadn't cum yet and I asked him what we were going to do about that. He smiled, and his face got young and shy again. "Whatever you want." "You want to jack off, or you want me to blow you?" I asked. He just kept smiling. Either way." I was a little annoyed at his indecisiveness, but I was horned up at the thought of my virus inside him. I turned over in bed so that I was 69ing him and took his cock in my mouth. It was a pretty nice. Above average length and thickness, with a large mushroom head that swelled as I greedily took it in. I started sucking him, running my lips against his shaft and working the head and piss slit with my tongue. He grunted occasionally, but I couldn't really tell if it was working for him. I loved the thought that soon, very soon, his sperm would be tainted with the virus I had planted in him. I began getting erect again, but suddenly he gave out a moan and I felt his dick spasm in my mouth and I was soon rewarded with spurts of hot, milky jizz.

I turned around again and gave the young college kid a hot, cum-covered kiss. This led to several minutes of making out, before we lay back in the bed beside each other again. "Gawd, what are we going to do the rest of today?" he asked. "Hungry?" I asked. "I could eat," he replied. I told him there was a good taco place where the neighborhood ended. He agreed, but wanted to shower before we headed out. I tossed him a towel as he made for the bathroom. "Don't lose any of my jizz in the shower," I called after him. "No fucking way," he said, adding "I'm gonna hold this in all night if I can."

Edited by Hotload84

---Tyler---

I couldn't have been happier. Kyle was as sexy as fuck, and a great fuck and a great cocksucker besides. I had two pozloads in me and had shot ... hopefully... my last ever "clean" load down his throat.

We went out to eat at this Mexican place he knew about. It was a little sketchy, but the food was good and cheap and afterwards he drove me around his town for a while. Around sunset, we went to hang out at the beach for a while, and walk along the strip of gift shops and snack shacks that lined the street in front of the beach. It was fairly crowded, lots of college kids on spring break like me, but not like me. Here I was, walking among normal people, wih the HIV virus sloshing inside my body. I had to adjust my penis so my hardon wouldn't show through my shorts. I wondered how many of the hot shirtless guys on the beach were gay, and how many of them were going to get fucked that night, and how hot would it be to watch Kyle shoot a hot, poz load into the ass of one of them? No, I was too greedy for that. I wanted his loads for myself.

Seeing all those hot tawny bodies, though, got me pretty horny. I wondered if Kyle would be up for another round that night, but I didn't want to spend my whole week just fucking at his house. "Are there any good bars around?" I asked him as we walked back to the car. "You mean regular bars or... the other kind?" he asked. I wondered why he couldn't just say "gay bar" in public. "The other kind," I clarified. "Sure, a couple. There's the Mezzanine, which is a dance club. They get a mixed crowd, but they have like an upstairs dance floor that's mostly gay and a downstairs that's mostly straight. And there's Burley's, which is more like just a bar." "Do I have to be 21?" I asked. "At the Mezaanine, they give you a bracelet at the door. It's one color if you're under 21, a different color if you're over," he said.

Lame, but at least I could get in. He told me the place really didn't going until 1130 or so. From the look on his face, I could see he didn't really like it. I just wanted to be in public with his hot loads in my ass. It seemed like hot to me. We went back to his place, smoked some pot, showered again, and changed to go to the club. We got in around 10:30, and it was fairly busy already. We went upstairs.

Edited by Hotload84

---Kyle--

So, later on, Tyler insists on dragging me to this fag bar downtown locals call 'The Mess,' basically a stand-and-model meat market. Same old, same old... the locals position themselves at the bar and check out the tourists on the dance floor. It's not my scene at all, and not just because its like eight bucks for a goddam rum-and-coke. It was about 10:30 when we got there and the place was probably about half full, but as it was a Saturday, in about three hours it would be packed with shirtless guys, some on x, some tweaking. Almost every Saturday night some tweaked out guys would start going at it on the dance floor, practically going down on each other, and have to get kicked out by the the Mess's large staff of bouncers. I couldn't stand the place. Some of the flesh on display, 'though, was pretty hot when we walked in. All those toned, corn-fed midwestern boys down to the beach on their spring breaks. Tyler was scoping the room also.

I could also see one of the locals was scoping Tyler. A big guy in a short sleeve black shirt and white shorts was checking him out from practically the moment we stepped off the landing. When I say big, I don't mean fat, I mean big muscle jock. Probably 25-26, about my age, but obviously a jock who earned his muscles playing football and baseball, not working out at Gold's Gym. He saw me looking at him looking at Tyler and looked away, but just for a second. There was something predatory about his attitude; he clearly came here just to score some twink tail. And even though I had expected to take Tyler home for another round, the thought of him slutting out to another guy was sweet.

Tyler was oblivious to the big guy's attention, so, I pointed it out. "You're being cruised." Tyler scanned the room in an unpracticed manner. "Where? Who?" "The jock in the black shirt at the bar," I said. Tyler looked over at him, and then back to me. I couldn't read his expression so I asked "What do you think?" "I ... don't know," Tyler said. "His body is kinda hot." I saw him looking around the dance floor again. I realized he was thinking he could do better if he waited. He was probably right. There were already quite a few hot guys in the Mess already, but as fresh and good looking at Tyler was, it was for sure he would not be leaving alone that night - unless he chose to.

"Y'know, this being Spring Break, this bar will be full of hot guys every night," I said. "You could take home a different guy every night." "You wouldn't care?" Tyler said. "We're not dating, we're fucking," I replied. "You came down here for me to breed you, and I'm going to keep breeding you, but, hey, I'm not greedy. Fuck," I jerked my head in the direction of a particular succulent looking blond twink at the edge of the dance floor. "I might just pick up some hot college boy myself."

I was really thinking it would be great to get the hell out of the bar. I also was turned on by the thought of Tyler getting raw-fucked by a predatory muscle jock who picked him up in a bar; a guy who'd push my semen even deeper into Tyler's sweet, sweet ass. Tyler looked again at the big jock at the bar. The jock acknowledged Tyler's attention with a slight dip of his head. Tyler turned back to me. "I just don't know," he said. "What can it hurt to talk to him?" I asked. Sensing I was going to have to seize the initiative, I put my arm around Tyler's shoulder and steered him over to the big jock at the bar, and made the most basic (and blunt) introduction: "How's it going? This is my friend, Tyler. He's down on Spring Break."

Edited by Hotload84

---Tyler---

I was a little nervous when I got into the pick-up with the guy from the bar. After Kyle forced me to talk to him, it only took a couple of minutes before I started feeling that kind of electrical nervousness you get when you're near somebody you want to fuck you. His face was meh, but close up, I realized that big, muscle-jock body would feel great next to mine. I don't even remember what we talked about - I just remember him saying something like, "I got a place pretty close to here, if you want to come back with me." I hesitated, thinking about the return trip to Kyle's house, but the guy solved that problem saying he'd get me home. Kyle abruptly told me to go for it.

As we pulled out of the parking lot, I remembered why I came down here in the first place --- to get fucked. To let my inner slut off its leash and just take over, surrender my body to the use of other men. And that was why I was going back to the apartment of a man I had met less than half an hour ago; a man who wasn't that attractive to me, outside of those amazing, fabulously muscled arms. I, the newly born slut, was going to let him do whatever he wanted.

His place was in a newer development, and was kind of nicer than I expected it to be. We barely got inside before he led me to his bedroom and started taking off his clothing. I followed suit, and within five minutes of arriving at his place, we were naked. I looked into his eyes to see what he wanted me to do next. My dick was was already hard. It was dark in his room, just street lamps providing light from outside. I had to adjust to the dim light before I could see his body. He was a big, muscular guy, most of it was into his arms. They were not just big, but had strong definition. I reached over and touched him. He felt like he was made of rock.

And rock is how hard I was getting from standing next to his hot naked body. I looked down from the round swells of his pec down to his thick, horse-like thighs. Between them was the biggest, at least the thickest, dick I'd ever seen. It had to be as big as a pop bottle. And it was already hard, poking up and pointing away from his groins. I reached over and felt it... it was like another muscly arm he had between his legs. "You wanna get fucked with that?" he whispered. I didn't know if it was possible, but I was sure as fuck gonna try. "Fuck, yeah!" He pushed me down onto his bed. There were no preliminaries with this guy. He just shoved me down on the bed. "You want it missionary or doggy-style?" he asked. It would be the first and last time he asked me what I wanted. "Missionary, I guess," I said. I kinda wanted to see that big cock get into me.

He reached into his nightstand and pulled out a tube of lube. "I better prepare you first." I thought I was already prepared from what Kyle did to me, but no matter. He pulled my legs apart and began fingering my asshole. Without much warning, he pushed one of his thick fingers inside me. He began to move it around, and I don't know if it was the way he did it or because I was still raw from Kyle, but it was rough and it hurt. I moaned a little bit. He pulled out and I thought he was backing off in response to my pain, but instead, he immediately shoved three fingers into my ass. The pain was incredible... at first, but as he massaged me, I felt my ass muscles relax. After a minute or two of that he pulled out and aimed his giant cock at my asshole, and pushed it in, guiding the monster with his fingers. As his massive cock pushed right into my rectum, I felt the worst pain I ever felt in my life - almost as if I was being ripped apart. Just the first inch was agony as he pushed it in. And kept pushing in. And pushing in. And pushing in.

How can I describe it. The huge dick inside me seemed to shove aside everything in its way. The pain was piercing, throbbing, and pounding all at the same time. At the same time, his big muscular body was on top of me, crushing me. I felt like I was being raped by a bull. The pain was so intense I thought I was going to black out, but I focused on the thought of his giant thick cock grinding Kyle's pozcum into every nook and cranny of my intestines, opening up tears in the walls of my rectum so that his cum would meet my blood and share his infection. It was a hot, hot thought, and it made me tolerate the pain. I must have cried out or something, because suddenly one of his big hands was clamped over my mouth. He kept brutally thrusting into me. I became aware that I was gasping for breath. His strength was crushing me and I could hardly breathe. Purple dots began to swim before my eyes. Part of me wanted to pull away, but he was too strong. I had no choice but to take the brutal pounding he was giving me. Red fireworks were exploding in my head and I honestly began to think I might die.

I don't know how long he rode me for. It felt like an eternity. And it was nothing for me but pain. My ass was not ready for his cock. No ass could be ready for that. And he gave no thought to me, but simply pounded his cock into my hole. Finally, after what seemed like forever I heard him grunt. He stopped thrusting into me and just held his dick in. I knew he was coming. His sperm was mixing with Kyle's sperm and probably my blood, too. There was no way his brutal assault had not torn my insides open.

He only stayed inside a few seconds. Even though his dick had softened, the pullout was still an agonizing experience. When he withdrew, I felt as though my ass had been wrecked. We lay in bed together, for a few moments after he had finished, both of us naked and sweaty. He had a strange, contented look on his face when he finally turned to me. "You good?" he asked. I nodded. I felt like someone had beaten me up from the inside out. He got up from the bed and began to get dressed. "I better take you home."

I put my clothes back on and followed him out to his car. He seemed like he was in a hurry to get rid of me. He was silent on the drive over; only the mechanical, female voice of the Navigator on my iPhone spouting driving directions said a word on the trip back. He dropped me off at Kyle's place. "Take it easy," he said as I got out.

It actually hurt to walk as I walked up to Kyle's door, but as I felt the loads sloshing in my guts, the pain I was feeling in my ravaged ass suddenly felt fantastic. It flowed through my system and electrified me; like I was almost high on some kind of drug. Maybe it was my hormones pumping out this feeling into me; telling me how right I was that this is who I should be. I had been fucked good and hard by a total jock stud. I had gratified him and I was carrying his seed in me. And his rough breeding all but assured that HIV would be spreading through my blood.

The pain actually felt good.

Edited by Hotload84
  • Like 1

--- Tate ---

I got back to my shitty apartment with this kid I picked up at the bar. He was down on Spring Break from Ohio or someplace. I saw him there with another guy, and I thought they were probably together. When they came over, I was thinking maybe they were down for a threeway, and I probably would have been okay with that, so long as they both were willing to be fucked and didn't want to make out, but instead, the blond guy pushed his definitely-hotter friend to hook up with me. I was in no mind to refuse. He was a little on the skinny side, but really boyish and cute. I hadn't gotten off with another guy in a while and was super horned up. We only talked for about five minutes when his friend nudged me and suggested I take him home. So I said, "Why don't we go back to my place," adding "I'll get you home when we're done." He agreed without hesitation.

We left immediately and once inside my my place I kicked off my shoes and took him straight into the bedroom, removed my shirt and kicked off my shorts. I was rock hard already. He was a little surprised at how fast things were moving, but he caught on quick and quickly stripped-off his clothing. His body was as good as I had suspected, and he commenced by feeling my upper arms and shoulders. I didn't mind. I played college baseball, third base, and I still work out every other day to keep my muscle from turning soft. I get a kick when cute guys felt me up. In high school, my nickname was horsecock. I got it in the locker room playing freshman football. Even the coaches and some of the parents called me horsecock, or at least Horse, but everybody knew what it meant. My cock was legendary. As I kicked off my boxer shorts, my new friend was about to learn why.

My cock was mostly hard and sticking up like a rocket. He put his hand around it and kind of shook a little bit when he realized he could barely get his fingers around my dick. I 'm real thick. Hurts like a bitch when I fuck 'em, I'm glad I don't have to get fucked with my dick. "You wanna get fucked with that?" I whispered to him. "Fuck, yeah," he whispered, clearly in awe of my endowment. I took him at his word, and pushed him down on the bed, face first, knowing he'd probably need to be loosened up before I could fuck him --- guys almost always do --- so I pushed him down on the bed and got out some KY lube to begin preparing him for his horsefuck.

I smeared a glop of lube on my fingers and began feeling up his asshole. When I pushed my index finger inside, he felt kind of tight, and I knew I'd have to get him opened up a little before I could fuck him. I swirled it around inside him a little. He felt clean, which was good. Shitty asses make me puke. He was moaning quite a bit, so to see what he could really take I shoved three fingers in all at once. He yelped "That hurts." Too fucking bad, I thought, and I kept massaging him back there until he relaxed, thinking all the while if he thought that hurt, man, he didn't know what was comin' next.

I slathered up my cock and aimed it right into his butthole. I was barely an inch in when he began begging me to pull out, so, I had to put my hand over his mouth to shut him up while I simultaneously slid the rest of the way in. It felt fuckin' good. His ass was pretty tight, and it was giving my cock just the right amount of squeezing. I fucked him hard and fast at first, but I soon got to really like the way my dick felt in his ass, so, I did something I don't normally do: I slowed down just to enjoy the pleasurable feel of my dick in him. I knew it must be hurting him, and I was sorta getting off on that; I'm kind of a sick fuck that way.

A few minutes of this and he had become quiet, so I figured he was used to me, so, I picked up the pace and went back to hard-fucking him. I looked down to watch my dick plowing into him. Fuck, there is nothing like looking down and seeing my dick fuck a tight round ass, and his was so smooth and and felt fuckin' good. I felt my orgasm building and so began fucking even harder and faster, and loudly grunted as I shot in him. It felt like I was giving him a particularly big, thick wet load. When I was done I pulled out, completely satisfied.

We used the GPS in his phone to find his buddy's house, arriving there after a twenty minute drive. "Take it easy," I told him as he got out. In a way, I was kinda sorry to see him go. I liked fucking his ass and wouldn't have minded a repeat. Oh, well. It was about three in the morning when I got home, but I didn't have work the next day. Figured I'd sleep till noon, then see if anybody on A4A was horny for some horsecock.

Edited by Hotload84

--- Kyle ---

I was asleep in bed when Tyler got back, but I heard it when the door closed behind him. I sat up in bed and waited. He went to the bathroom first, and I heard him pissing. He seemed to stay in for a rather long time, the I heard the shower turn on. Finally he came into my bedroom. "How'd it go?" I asked. In the dimly lit room I saw him shrug. "Come here, you sexy fucker," I called to him. He stripped off his towel and got into bed. I put my arms around him. His hair was still quite wet. "Did you get fucked?" I asked. "Yeah," he answered. "Was it raw?" "Yeah." "That's fuckin' hot." "Yeah, pretty much, I guess," he said. It seemed a tepid response. Maybe he was tired. I was getting turned on by the thought of it. "You just let a hot muscle jock you picked up at a bar fuck you good and hard," I told him. "That is so fucking hot."

My hand had slid down to his ass crack, and I began to massage his hole with my fingers. He winced as I probed his ass. The guy from the bar had obviously fucked him hard and left him raw. His sphincter was literally torn open. "He got you good," I said. "He sure did," Tyler agreed. "It would probably hurt like a bitch if I fucked you right now." "Yeah, it would," Tyler agreed, commanding "Do it." I grabbed some Boy Batter from the tub in my nightstand. It's supposed to numb the ass, making it easier to fuck a sensitive ass. He winced in pain as I worked it in, but Tyler's cock soon erected again. I rolled him on his back, spread his legs, and slid my cock up inside him. He stretched out his arms over his head and looked at me through half-closed eyes. "Fuck me," he whispered. I began to do just that. He definitely felt like he'd been opened up a little wider, but the connection between his ass and my cock was still good. I continued humping him in silence for a few moments, and then he whispered. "Breed me again - I'm a poz whore."

I almost laughed. "Not yet," I whispered back. He wasn't poz yet, not technically, and I was going to make him earn the privilege. "This is already the hottest night of my entire life," Tyler whispered. "I never want it to stop." Tyler seemed like a different guy than the shy, goofy kid who I met at the airport just that afternoon. Quite suddenly, I felt the load within me build within my cock and quickly shoot into Tyler's ass. It took me by surprise with its suddenness and intensity. It took him by surprise, too. "Did you come?" "Yeah," I said, and I was kind of out of breath. I sucked in another deep breath. "Fuck yeah." "I wanted to come while you were fucking me," he said. My dick was already softening. "Too late," I said. "But we can do the next best thing."

I pulled my softening dick out of him, slowly. Some of my cum came out with it. I carefully pushed it back into him. "I wanna know it was my seed that infected you," I told him. "I'm sure it was," he said. I was starting to get erect again. "When you get your test results back, we'll create an ad for you," I said, snuggling him. "Young Poz Bottom for Breeding." We'll post it on everything: BBRT, Craigslist, Scruff, A4A and Asspig. We'll even get you signed-up for Breedingzone so you can reach the broadest audience. We'll get you bred by every poz fucker between here and Cleveland."

"Hot damn," he moaned. And just then he shot. It seemed to hurt. As he relaxed, I licked the cum off his stomach. "So, what will we do the rest of the week?" he asked. "Between breedings, I mean." "We can go to the beach," I told him, "And at night, there's that a really cruisy park next to the beach. We could go there and suck some cock." Maybe more, I thought. Watching another dick stuff him in the bushes would be hot. He closed his eyes. "Yeah," he said, starting to fall asleep.

Yeah, I thought. I hadn't been to the cruise park in a while. About a year ago, the cops started arresting guys there, so it was quiet for a while; but I heard it's picking up again. I definitely should take him there, I decided. It felt like the right thing to do. After all, it was in that very park that I took the load that converted me. I sort of lied when I told him how I got pozzed; my boyfriend didn't cheat on me, I cheated on him.

Edited by Hotload84