[Spreading My Legs] FUCKHOLE FOR MY PLEASURE

Ryanamc

Click here to see Ryanamc's original blog post...

I saw an ad on Craigslist this afternoon and immediately recognized the pics attached. Randy is a very nice looking guy that I have fucked both at the bookstore and at my house a few times. He is usually very tan, 46 years old, dark hair with touches of gray and a fat cock. He is always a total bottom and loves to get fucked bareback.

I responded to his ad and we agreed that we would meet at my house at 4:30. He lives about thirty miles from me so I don't know if he was in town or made the drive but it was well worth it. Randy arrived on time and didn't have a long time to play since the roads were getting icy and he had a ways to go to get back home.

Quickly going downstairs to the bed, he made a quick stop in the restroom to piss. I stripped down to my jeans and underwear and waited. He came out of the bathroom with his jeans unbuttoned (no underwear) and his half hard cock hanging out clad in a leather cockring. I kicked off the rest of my clothes and started sucking his dick.

002.JPG

Randy's cock

As my lips stretched around his fat shaft, my hands reached around and started rubbing his smooth ass pucker. Randy started hitting the popper bottle and then took off his shirt so I could suck and pinch his hard nipples. Licking his asshole a bit, I finally had him kneel on the bed on all fours so I could go deep into his cunt.

004.JPG

Randy's smooth ass

I love tonguing smooth asshole and he would grind his butt back against my face and moaned as my tongue would find his way into his hole. His rcok hard cock was being jacked off by himself as I ate his butt.

012.JPG

Randy jacking his cock off

After a bit of this, I rose and started rubbing my cock into the crack of his ass. Randy wanted me to fuck him and reached back and grabbed my cock and lined it up with his hole.

005.JPG

Randy getting my cock lined up

Without using any lube other than the spit I had left on his hole, my dick started entering his hot hole. Randy was face down on the bed sniffing poppers as I started slowly fucking his hole until I was deep inside him. Reaching over, I took the popper bottle and did a few hits myself and started pounding him hard. That really turned him on and soon his ass was wiggling and backing up on my dick all at once.

006.JPG

Deep inside Randy bareback.

009.JPG

Sliding in and out of his fuckhole

I was straddling his hips and deep fucking him. He was telling me to fuck him harder. I could tell that my balls were getting tight and was going to cum soon. I asked him where he wanted me to cum. He responded "on his back" but I said that he was there to be bred and he didn't argue. Slapping his ass cheeks and fucking him harder I could feel the cum churning inside me and a few thrusts more and I was exploding deep in his hole.

As my cock was slipping out, he started to stand, but I pushed him back on all fours and started cleaning up his hole for him. Tasting his ass juice and my cum, my dick started rising again.

015.JPG

Randy's spit polished clean hole

I scooted underneath him and started sucking his his fat cock again as he did some more poppers. He then started fucking my face and pushing his cock down my throat. I started beating on my own throbbing dick and decided I needed more hole. I scooted out from underneath him and pushed him back down on the bed and sunk into him in one thrust. Even though I had licked and cleaned all the cum I could out of him, my dick was pretty shiny on the out thrusts from his hole.

Laying him on his back, I threw his legs over my shoulders and fucked him harder and deeper as he jacked his cock.

018.JPG

Fucking Randy on his back

After a bit, I knew I wasn't going to be coming again soon, I took my dick out and started blowing on his cock while fingering his hole. He told me that he was getting ready to cum so I deep throated him and felt his dick throb and then erupt in my mouth. Swallowing all his load. I did manage to snap this pic of his cock with a bit of his cum on the head of his dick...and yes, I licked that up as well!

019.JPG

Randy's cummy dickhead

More...

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and Guidelines. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.